Chapter 19 ft. VIXX

Irene

"Are you sure about your decision Irene-ah? I don't want you to regret every decision you make." Daniel, my half-Korean friend says as he helps me carry my suitcases and I only smiled, actually avoiding the worry in his face and the anxiousness bubbling in my stomach. I'm going to Korea to pursue my dreams of being an actual model since I've already trained with the biggest stars here in California including Gigi Hadid and other models that helped me through. (A/N: oh gosh Gigi)

Ever since I left Korea four years ago, I've been careful with my decisions and I met Daniel who's a doctor that I bumped to during my break. We became close friends including his girlfriend Julie, who is from Canada and knowing Julie is a psychologist, I've shared my heartbreak with her and had the best piece of advice for moving on.

"I'll miss you Daniel but come visit me sometimes okay? My hometown is already calling for me, I'll call you once I land but I doubt you'll be asleep or working. Take care." I smiled and gave him a hug.

Waving, I entered the gate to where the airplane was and halted for a while to embrace the fresh air of California before getting on the plane. Hastily, I tried to find my seat and bumped into a couple of passengers on the aisle on my way to my seat which I finally found. I frowned once I realized that it was the same number of my seat when I met Jungkook in a plane—argh, snap out if it Irene, it was four years ago and you're happy without him.

I glumly sat on my designated seat and stared at the window for a long time till I could make out glorious familiar laughs and hushed whispers from the passengers. I feel nervous and my heart beat is increasing in rate; something is really bad and it's already making me worse. I forced to take my eyes off the window as I feel the seat next to me being taken and I glanced to my left—forgetting how to breathe all of a sudden.

This can't be happening to me.

Why the fuck is Jeon Jungkook next to me again?

I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably on my seat—unfortunately, he noticed and behind his fake glasses, I could see his dark brown eyes widening and jaw dropping slightly. He still looks great, I thought.

"I-Irene?"

I hid behind my hair, plugged in my earphones and retrieved a book from my bag by Rick Riordan for a good excuse of not wanting to talk to him after 4 years. Why is he in California and why does he have to be seated next to me? Fuck fate and destiny.

I feel like I'm sleeping comfortably on some kind of fluffy thing.

But that fluffy thing is......

Jungkook.

Why does it have to be him? I quickly pulled myself from his grasp as I make out a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips lusciously and his eyes longing. I cleared my throat for the second time in the plane, grabbing my things hastily and made a bee line for the entrance. This is so embarrassing. Once I was able to successfully walk out of the plane, I ran and ignored him calling my name a couple of times.

I took my luggage quicker then ran towards the entrance and smiled as I see my always silent mode brother waiting for me with the same expression on his face. I waved excitedly before he broke into a small smile and took me into his arms for a warm, brotherly hug—I miss him so much.

"How was life in California?" He asks quietly while taking my suitcase with him.

"Good, I just miss life here in Korea." I smiled at my half-brother again and followed him towards the black car which was waiting for us till Jaehwan oppa's head popped out with a silly expression on his face.

He walks out of the passenger seat and approached me in a bone-crushing hug while Taekwoon oppa loaded my luggage in the trunk with the help of Hakyeon oppa. Excitedly, I entered the car and was greeted by Hongbin, Wonsik and Sanghyuk in the back with loud screams and long hugs. I never got to spend much time with them since they are so busy with their lives being an idol and my quiet brother never tells me that much tho he treats me like a real sister.

Time flew so fast that we arrived immediately at the empty house that I haven't seen for 4 whole years and I waved good bye at them, promising to visit sometime back in their dorm or practice room. Sighing, I grab my suitcases and went inside, feeling the foreign surroundings in the place and the buried memories of this place.

Fast forward, Ae Yeon surprised me inside and offered to help me unpack my clothes that were still fresh from Cali and remembering my promise to Daniel, I sent him a message to notify him that I was home and smiled when he actually replied. Groaning, I feel interrupted with my conversation with my friend and sighed when I heard the door bell ring again.

"Coming!" This is frustrating.

Holy fuck.

Why is Jeon Jungkook in my doorstep already?

A/N: I'm sorry if I wrote this in a hurry, it looks bad and I'm just not in the proper to write but I did anyways because I love you guys. How was the chapter? omagahd, they finally met again like wtf right? 😂 Anways, please vote and comment. Lots of love my wonderful readers 💓

queen👑