Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Cafe and Kisses

"Look, if you're going to kiss me again. I'll punch you." I threatened, pointing my finger at him and he laughs, his heavenly laugh echoing through the silent cafe—I wonder why I keep up with Jeon Jungkook.

We're always together nowadays, he would show up in my room—drinking some tea while he sits on the chair like a boss, just watching me. "It would be an honor." He taunts, poking his tongue out and I laughed, hitting him with my purse. I like this guy so much, I don't know why.

"Look, if you're going to stare at me all day—then let's get married Irene." He leans on his hand, flashing off a small wink and that made me scoff at his so uncool gesture though he looked adorable.

"So conceited Jeon Jungkook." Rolling my eyes, I could feel his soft lips planted on mine—a smirk forming in them and I push him away, my face heating up. He can make me blush really crazy and he loves it, I know.

"Babe, I'm not conceited. I just love you that much okay?" He smiles this time, ruffling my hair and stands up, pulling me with him. Where is he taking me again? Seriously, this guy is so full of surprises.

"Where are we exactly going Kookie?" I ask, tugging on his arm and he looks at me with a full smile, his arm creeping on my shoulders while he kisses my hair. He doesn't answer me this time, leaving me hanging as we continue to walk. The path seems oddly familiar now—it was the way towards the old park. 

"Remember this place? I could still picture out my bully self in here, saying those foul things at you and bullying you for life. It was the last day seeing you, I didn't know about it—that day, I just realized that I had hurt you too much and I was being so ignorant. I just want to let you know that I messed up big time Irene, now that you're here—I want to tell you that I'm really sorry, I've changed and I want you Irene."—he confessed, he remembered this place? He still remembers me back in the plane before hitting on me months ago?

"Jungkook, I—"

"I want you because I love you so damn much." My heart thumps much faster in my chest, screaming to go out and hug Jungkook. I was too stunned to talk, he was too sincere and I feel lucky—that I have Jungkook and he loves me.

"Will you please just give me a chance to prove myself that I'm worth it Irene? Please?" He holds my hands, kissing them as he pulls me closer. I was close to tears, the atmosphere has completely changed from happy to confessing his feelings again to me.

"Jungkook, you're making me cry." Whining, I bury my face on his chest and smiled—I feel so happy that someone loves me. I've never felt what love was but he showed me, I'm falling—hard for Jungkook.

"You still haven't answered my question yet."—chuckling, he replies.

"Its a yes paboya." I giggled as a few tears escape my eyes. I've never felt so happy in my entire life, bullied—having a new life in the states and coming back home, meeting Jungkook again for the first time in years. He hugs me tight, shouting his lungs out and I had to shut him up—

With a kiss.

A/N: hey guuuys. As promised, I updated and more questions please. You can ask me about my personal life, thoughts about the story, my life as a k-pop fan and just everything. Keep asking guys. Drop all your questions okay? Comment below, pm me in wattpad or post it on my wall.

Q: How did you feel about the BTS Run MV? lmao I kinda died.
it was dope gurl. I also died like you, SUGA IS WRECKING MY BIAS LIST LIKE WTH I LOVE HIM ALREADY. But Jimin is still my bae and overall, it was sick. ily.

Q: Can you do Chapter 11 plz?!
here's your request lovely thanks.

MORE QUESTIONS AND I'LL BE ANSWERING THEM IN THE NEXT UPDATE. PEACE OUT 💞
How's the new cover btw? Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thanks guys.
-Queen-