Chapter 3

Irene

"What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?" I cursed under my breath as I threw a glare at Jungkook's direction. We were gathering clothes from the suitcases he threw at me earlier. My eyes popped and my heart dropped as he opened my red suitcase and held out a lacy bra of mine. What the heck Jeon Jungkook?

"Yah! That's mine!" I wobbled and grabbed the bra off his hands.

"Nice bra. You should wear it some time."

He chuckled and chucked the suitcase at me. Oh gods, he is such a jerk. I only glared at him and dumped my bra back to the suitcase. After the embarrassing moment, I huffed and went towards the water—just to get away from Jungkook actually since he's a nuisance in my entire life and this is so horrible, I wanna go home. I glanced at him and sighed. I feel so thankful that he doesn't recognize me at all. After all, he's the reason why I left Korea and went to the US to start anew.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I screamed, chasing Jungkook for my glasses but since my vision was blurry; I didn't knew what was coming at me. I screamed once more as a bucket of cold water was thrown at me.

I was so close to killing them but I was a weakling. I screamed out of anger and glared at Jungkook who returned my glasses with a loud laugh. Wow, they really enjoy making my life a living hell. How glorious. I strut away from them with tears streaming down while their laughters echo around the hall. It's okay Irene, this is the last year. You can do it. You can leave afterwards. I sat down on the bench and cried my heart out. I was getting tired of being bullied and played at every single day. I'm so tired of seeing Jungkook's face every moment of my life.

"I'm sorry about them Irene. They're sick bastards. I sincerely apologize." I looked at Taehyung who sat beside me and offered a towel. I faked a smile and grabbed the towel off his hands, trying to dry my hair and clothes perhaps.

"You know, my life would be so much better without you guys. I feel so miserable with this life I live in." I chuckled and saw the hurt in Taehyung's eyes. I knew he was somehow a good guy but still, he's a part of their group and consider no exceptions.

Because I know to myself, I hate them till the world ends.

"Yah. What are you thinking about?" I snapped from my daze and looked at Jungkook who sat beside me, mimicking my position; feet dipped in the water and arms supporting my upper body.

"It's nothing." I faked a smile and sighed.

"You know what, you seriously remind me of someone."

He takes a closer look at my face and my eyes suddenly widen. I gulped. I should not be recognized. I pushed him away and coughed to ease the awkwardness.

"Yah! Do you know personal space bubble?" I scoffed awkwardly and he laughs, shaking his head and breathes in deeply then out.

I fiddled with my fingers nervously and bit my lip—that was so close again. Why is life so cruel with me? Sighing, I looked at the sun that was nearly setting and I am reminded of how things can also end beautifully. Pain can be the begin of something worth it. I seriously cannot sort out my thoughts since I'm with someone who bullied me in the past.

Why did I end up with him again?

Edited: 05/26/17

YAAY!!