Chapter 12

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

"So, you'll be signing up for dance classes." Ae Yeon sighs exasperatedly, leaning back on the chair with a dramatic expression while I watch her in pure amusement. I'll be starting my dance classes next week where it'll keep me busy from everything—including Jungkook who is also busy at the moment. It has been weeks that we haven't seen each other, I didn't bother to pay a visit—thinking I'll just disturb them.

Smiling at my cousin, I nodded and she rolls her eyes, passing the papers to my bed and wandered off my room. "You see, I wanted to start fresh again here in Korea. Things got a bit bumpy back in America." I admitted truthfully while I swallowed the lump in my throat, sighing as I stand up—my cousin giving me a hug before I walk out of the room. I exited the house with little smile, trying to cheer myself since the boy whose got those bright smile and shining eyes isn't here to cheer me up.

"Look, I hate seeing you sad so cheer up pretty girl."—glancing up, I let out a huge smile as he came up to me with a big hug—followed by a kiss on the forehead as he pulls me close and tight in his arms. I miss him.

"I told you not to miss me that much."

"Jungkook, you are so conceited."

"But you love me Irene, I know you do." He chuckles, swaying our bodies side to side as the cold wind blew upon us. Pulling my chin up slightly, warmth spreads throughout me the moment he pressed his lips against mine, threading off a sweet, tender kiss from him. It has been weeks and I miss him so much.

"I like you Jungkook, I like you so much." I breathe out, cupping his face and he looks surprised as he take a step back, scanning my face. It took a while for him to register my words before a big smile spreads on his lips—I have finally said it and it was definitely the best feeling.

He takes me in his arms again, inhaling his intoxicating scent that I grew to love as the months passed by—everything in him makes me want him. He's extremely incredible, lovable and cute, though he objects, saying that he's manly but I beg to differ. "That made my day Bae Irene." Smiling to myself, I took all of the moment to savor his warm hug. I sighed, couldn't stop hugging the boy that made my heart complete again.

"It's Christmas Eve yet I haven't bought you anything. I'm sorry." It made me smile and laugh at his cute apology. I shake my head, burying my face on his neck and answered, "Your presence is enough for me at least."

"Damn Irene, I'm starting to like this side of yours."

"Shut up Jungkook."

"No, you shut up. I love you so much babe." He breathes out, kissing my forehead again and leads me out of nowhere. He loves to take a person anywhere and its sometimes a nuisance.

"Oh look, a mistletoe." Jungkook laughs, looking up and I followed his eyes—a mistletoe forming above our heads. It made me blush—if two persons or a couple stands with a mistletoe above them, you know what will happen. I know I've kissed Jungkook a lot of times but under the mistletoe? That would be new and clearly embarrassing since we're in the middle of nowhere. He searches for my eyes, softly cupping my face while his lips ghost over mine.

Just as expected, he closes his eyes and covers my lips with his—slowly moving in synchronization. It was the sweetest and best kiss so far in my life, I'm too glad that his my first kiss back on that island that we were stuck in a few months ago. He pulls me closer, not letting me go until we had to catch our breaths again—if he didn't pull away, I would die—out of air and the softness of his lips. Gosh, he makes me crazy.

"Your lips on my lips, that's a merry merry Christmas." He quietly sang with a smile and that made my smile bigger. Such a charming lad.

"I love you Irene."

"I do too Jungkook."

A/N: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. HAPPY 13.8K READS GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ARE THE BEST READERS AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ITS CALLED "TO FIX A BROKEN HEART" MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND THIS CHAPTER IS MY GIFT FOR YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MWAH!

#AskQueen

Q: How excited are u from 0-10 abt BTS comeback?
—10!! Omg, SORRY ITS A LATE REPLY SHT.

Q: Have u faced any challenges as eikg a kpop fan?
—yes totally. Like almost everyone in school hates k-pop and I hate them too, even my bae doesn't like them—he gets angry at me if I fangirl every time we talk. And there's too many judgmental people so it gets on my nerves like asdfghjkl.

ASK MORE QUESTIONS AND I'LL ANSWER THEM ON THE NEXT UPDATE. THANKS.

Hit me up on Kakao (zayum CL) my ID is; queencam and make sure to message me alright? Good.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.
-nicole 🎄