Chapter 24

Jungkook

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to get lost? Why the hell are you even here?"

I take a deep breath, trying to keep my cool or else I won't be able to hold myself punching him in the face till he bleeds—think again Jungkook, if you do that, would Irene come back to you? Aniyo pabo, my subconscious taunts me. So annoying. I take another look at Irene's 'boyfriend' and feel a little bit insecure—he's good looking, judging by the way I saw them earlier laughing, I guess he's funny, witty, and too charming.

Definitely her type of guy. Your lost Jungkook.

"Is it a crime to visit my girl?" Smirking, he shrugs and smiles, surely taunting the hell out of me and it's fucking working damn. "Molla. I don't know if you can visit your ex-girl." I can't stand this bastard.

"I bet you don't even know her that much." Well, I tried.

"Pfft, are you even listening to yourself? Or maybe talking to yourself? Because hell I know that girl more than my life even if it's only nine months. She hates the cold, she likes white roses not red or pink, she avoids eye contact when she lies, she doesn't like tea that much, she prefers coffee or frappe, she loves dogs especially a husky, she loves to stargaze, she likes spicy foods and would rather eat in fast food chains than restaurants; and she has a half-brother named Taekwoon who's from VIXX and a bastard of an ex-boyfriend who deceived her."

You lose Jungkook, big time.

"What's going on in here?" Her voice snaps me out of my trance and just seeing them both makes my eyes hurt—knowing that they're both in a relationship.

"It's cold, you shouldn't be outside. You'll get sick." I can't look, it hurts so much. "I'll be fine, you should go. It's pretty late and I'll sort this out." She answers back with that smile I surely missed.

"Alright, good night." They both shared a hug which consisted of giggles and then broke away with big smiles. They are so happy. "Fighting love!" The bastard even speaks english.

"Drive safely Dohyun-ah! Annyeong!" She waves with that smile of hers then she looks at me, the smile being replaced by a frown. "Why are you here?" She asks, with an uninterested look.

"Molla, I just wanted to visit my girl but it seems I was a bit early than intended. You and I both know what we want and I fucking know you don't want that guy—baby, can he kiss you like I do, can he make you moan his name, can he—–"

She slapped me.

"Stop! Stop it Jungkook! Why do you keep bothering me huh? Does that make you happy? Do you feel happy when I get hurt? Because I'm pretty sure you are! I'm so tired of keeping up your bullshit, first high school then four years ago you made me believe all your lies, you made me believe that you've changed and the worst thing I did was to love you too because I was fool and I trusted you so much it hurts! It fucking hurts! Then now, you're making my life a living hell again! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. WOULD THAT MAKE ME COME BACK TO YOU? YOU THINK BEING A BASTARD WILL MAKE ME SAY 'SURE, LET'S START OVER AGAIN'? Because hell no!"

Fuck, why do I always seem to make her cry? I can't even make her happy when we were together, I'm seriously a fuck up. I'm so fucked up, my life is all fucked up.

"That Dohyun bastard, h—"

"Don't call him bastard, he's actually better than you. Much more better."

Her words stained me and it was painful than anything that happened to me, much more painful than her leaving me. I opened my mouth to say something but she was already gone which made me sigh; leaning back on the hood of my car, I wanted to barge into their house and apologize for my mistakes but knowing Irene, she'd never forgive me, it was all too late for me to say sorry.

On cue, Justin Bieber's song bursted somewhere and I groaned, turning around just to see Jimin grinning while holding out his phone—teasing me. I only gave hyung a glare before he decided to speak up,

"Let's go home Kookie-ah, you had so much today."

Yeah, I did.

A/N: It's 2017 and here's a new chapter for ya'll!! Enjoy!