Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Rescue

"Yah Jungkook, wake up." I pinched his cheek as he mumbled something on his breath, his head slightly moving in my shoulder as the blanket warmed us throughout the night since we stayed outside the hut, sleeping. "Kookie-ah, wakey wakey." I shook him again as I saw a helicopter coming its way towards the island.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Wha- what's happening jagiya?" He closes his eyes again as he laid his head on my shoulder after he kissed my nose and I blushed, pushing his head away as I stood up, waving my hands up high as the helicopter came closer. "Oh god, what is that sound?" He groans as he shakes his head, the sand falling down from his hair as he squinted his eyes at the sight of the helicopter landing.

"Are you the survivors of the plane crash?"

"Ne, who are you?" Jungkook rubs his eyes as he stood beside me, slinging his arm on my shoulder and the guy smiles. "We're here to rescue the both of you and now that you're safe, you can pack your things now. You're going home." I feel the smile drop off my face as he mentioned the word 'home'. It means I'm not going to see Jungkook anymore due to his heavy schedule of practices in their group and I'll be attending a dance training.

"Yah, where's that smile?" He asks as I gloomily placed the clothes we gathered when were stuck in this island. "What smile?" I stupidly questioned and he briefly smiles as he squatted in front of me, grasping my chin as he placed a short playful kiss on my lips, a smile forming on it. "There it is." He ruffled my hair and went back to packing.

"C'mon Irene, we need to go." He grasps on my hand as my eyes wandered at the hut that I made a month or weeks ago I think. I took a deep breath before locking the hut and smiled briefly at Jungkook as a few people grabbed and handled our suitcases inside the helicopter. "I'm gonna miss this place Kookie." I sighed as I look out from the window and he chuckles softly.

"Just admit the fact that you'll miss cuddling with me." He whispers on my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist, placing a kiss on my temple and I hit his stomach, him laughing at my reaction. "I love you." He suddenly says, hugging me tight and I smiled softly, burying my face on his neck as the helicopter flew upwards. We're not in a relationship or something like that but I never told him that I like him.

--

"Irene! Omona! You're alive!" Ae Yeon screamed in delight as tears fell out of her eyes, her arms wrapping around my body tightly as she let out a sob. Tsk, Ae Yeon is really dramatic. "I miss you too." I chuckled as I patted her hair, pulling away as I saw the rest of the Bangtan coming its way towards us, I mean Jungkook who was beside me, having a small smile on his lips.

"Hyung." He gives them a hug as I stepped aside and I looked at them awkwardly before giving more space for them to reunite until a hand catches mine.

"I-Irene?"

"Kim Taehyung." I smiled.

----
A/N: Its been a long time my friend  miss me? Nah, kidding. Well, I hope you love the chapter and I'll update if this chapter receives 30 votes aaaaaand 8K reads please? I love you all ppl. Sorry for the late update btw, had exams and a lot of activities. ADD ME ON KAKAO: @queencam and lets be friends.

-panda