Bio

Legend of Korra - Male reader x Asami Sato

Age: 18 (Book 1) 19 (book 2&3) 22 (Book 4)

Nation: Fire Nation

Clothing: "Koza wears the same outfit as the White Lotus sentries but without the hat.

(Best full body picture I could find)

First Name: Koza

Last Name: Unknown

Eye colour: Blue

Hair colour: Blonde

Nationality: Fire Nation

Koza was rescued at the age of 5 by Fire Lord Zuko. He rescued the young boy from a cave deep in the mountains of the Fire Nation while investigating strange reports of a mysterious darkness occasionally enveloping hiking paths.

Zuko was shocked to learn that the darkness was coming from a small boy. 5 year old Koza the words only shadow bender, a style of bending long though lost to time.

After realizing how gifted young Koza is, Zuko enlisted the help of the White Lotus, to train and mentor him. They moved Koza to the White Lotus facility in the South Pole where he met and grew up alongside the new avatar, Korra.

Over the years Korra and Koza became close friends. Korra continued with her Avatar training and Koza was mastering his shadow bending.

Koza was inducted into the Order of the White Lotus upon mastering shadow bending the best he could. The Grand Masters of the White Lotus decided that Koza could benefit from spiritual training with Tenzin. And so the story begins with both Koza and Korra excited to start their training with Tenzin.