Book 1: "When Extremes Meet"

3rd Person POV:

Koza and Asami woke up early the next morning. The shadowbender couldn't help but smile at Asami as they climbed out of bed and got dressed.

Asami: "I'll have to go home and get some clothes."

Koza: "I'll come with you and we can take a few of the air acolytes, that way we only have to make one trip and can avoid bothering the police."

Asami: "Alright, I'm ready when you are."

*Small Time Skip*

Koza and Asami arrived back at Air Temple Island shortly before lunch. The Air Acolytes moved most of Asami's luggage into the temple as the pair were greeted by Korra and the Airbending kids. The children were all incredibly excited to meet the 'new girl' that would be living on the island.

Maska and Naga were both patiently waiting as everyone came to greet Asami and Koza. Korra marveled at the amount of luggage Asami brought, the poor Air Acolytes were struggling to carry it all and the tower of luggage almost fell over several times as they slowly walked down the dock.

Korra: "Wow, I thought you were only bringing a few things."

Koza: "It could've been worse."

Korra: "That's alright, everyone here wants you to be comfortable."

Bolin and Mako walked up to join the group, Bolin was munching rather loudly on a fruit.

Ikki: "You guys are finally here! Welcome to Air Temple Island, your new home!"

Meelo: "Yes, welcome to my domain."

Pabu chirped and jumped off of Bolins shoulder running to Naga and Maska.

Meelo: "Hey, why haven't I seen that fuzzy creature before? What is it?"

Jinora: "That is a Fire Ferret. An arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forests of the central Earth Kingdom."

Ikki: "He likes to hang out with me, because he's so cute!"

Ikki screamed the last part and Jinora plugged her ears. Pabu hissed at Ikki and fled the airbending kid, rushing back to Naga and Maska. Meelo jumped onto Naga and pulled her ears like reins while yelling "fly sky bison fly", resulting in Naga groaning in annoyance and Korra laughing.

Asami: "Thanks again for everything."

Korra: "It's no problem, hey, Koza. What's that mark on your neck?"

Koza narrowed his gaze at Korra and fixed his collar to cover the hickey. Korra smiled smugly as she had intentionally talked loud enough for everyone to hear.

Koza: "It's a bruise. An Equalist got a lucky hit in."

Korra: "You sure? I didn't see it before you went to bed last night? Say, how was your sleep? You two get comfortable?"

Asami's face flushed red and Jinora turned her attention to her older brother, awaiting his response. Koza was careful not to expose his neck again, especially to his younger siblings.

Koza: "Yes I'm sure, and we were fine."

Korra was about to retaliate with an even snarkier remark but Koza cut her off by basically ordering the group to begin the walk back to the temple.

As they started their walk, Asami let out a small sigh of relief that they were out of that awkward conversation. She had no idea that the airbending kids were all about to bombard her with questions.

Asami noticed that Meelo and Ikki were staring at her and she forced out an awkward smile when she made eye contact with them.

Meelo: "Koza has to spend time with me before you."