Chapter 12: Simple Sight

Sadao grins, sitting atop his team's apartment complex, his gaze firmly planted on the arena for the finals to be held the next day as he mutters to himself. "The roar of the crowd, stomp your feet on the ground, give it all to me now, cause it calls for me."

"Do you're best tomorrow." Karin says to Hikaru the pair seared in the apartment beneath Sadao eating dinner.

Hikaru smiles and nods. "Yeah."

Ju Ichi sighs laying out, five different scrolls and readying them for the following day. "Its finally time."

"Just be careful okay?" Tenten says to her brother.

"Yeah. I will."

Shiroi sits along a long stone wall, staring up at the moon, the wind blowing her hair behind her.

"How long do you plan to stare at the moon?" Eijiro says walking behind his teammate.

Shiroi turns away from Eijiro. "Till I feel like stopping."

Eijiro chuckles for a moment. "Alright. Well Noda-Sensei said that dinner's ready."

"I'll be down soon then."

Eijiro shrugs. "Alright, don't stay up to late."

Meanwhile in a small hotel, six teens sit together, each doing their own thing. Temari and Fushi stare out the window, Anzu sits in a corner trying to sleep.

Temari chuckles slightly. "Tomorrow, Eh..."

"Yeah." Kankuro says messing with his puppets.

Edo grins. "It's about time."

"Its time." Sadao says standing in front of the gate as he looks back spotting as the others arrive slowly as they enter. He stops upon. Naruto's sudden entrance. And he starts warning about bulls.

Sadao sighs. "Honestly." He stands there not in his usual apparel wearing a tank top and a pair of work out pants.

When he looks up at Lord Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi who prepares for a big speech. "Everyone, thank you very much for coming to the Konoha Chunin Exam. We will now begin the "final round" matches for the sixteen who made it through the preliminaries! Please watch until the end!"

Genma steps forward, Sadao initially wonders about Gekkō Hayate, and why he isn't there, but considering his cough, Sadao begins to think nothing of it. "I have something to tell you before the match." He reaches into his shirt and pulls out the bracket. "Be sure to memorize who you'll face."

Naruto glances around. "Say, say."

Genma glances at the hyperactive boy. "What?"

"Umm... Sasuke still hasn't come. What'll happen?"

"In case a competitor does not arrive by the start time of their match he or she will lose by default."

Sadao sighs. "Hm."

"Listen up, you guys. The terrain is different but the rule is that there are no rules, the same as in the preliminaries. The matches will continue until one or the other one either, dies, cannot continue, or acknowledges defeat. However, if I judge that it has been settled, I'll stop the match there. Arguments will not be allowed. Understood? So the first match is, Naruto Uzumaki. Neji Hyuga. Just you two remain and the rest of you go to the waiting room."

Everyone begins walking away Sadao and Hikaru next to Team 6 as he and the team walk behind the sand teens. The sound guy behind them, Shino and Shikimaru behind him with Jouji rounding the back looking away from everyone.

Sadao grins turning back while remaining pace. "Good luck, Naruto." He says Before vanishing into a tunnel.