Chapter 35: Burn In My Light

Sadao stands with Karin and Anzu as they stand on the gates of Konoha when Ju Ichi and Ashli join him with Jouji and Kira joining them.

"Hey, Sadao." Eijiro says joining the group stopping next to them.

"What is it?"

"Have you heard of Naruto's plan?"

Sadao nods. "I say let him go and do as he pleases."

Ju Ichi chuckles. "I figured you'd say that." He turns and starts walking away. "Come on, the rest of old rookie group is having a meeting and your team was invited."

"I'll do so." Sadao says offhandedly. "So JoJo, Kira, how are you guys enjoying the ruins of Konoha?"

Kira shrugs. 'More pleasant than Ame that's for sure."

JoJo chuckles. "Yeah, I'll agree to that."

Sadao turns to Eijiro. "Besides, I have a clone with Naruto right now, several actually." 

"Leave it to you to be so thorough." Jouji comments.

Sadao huffs, trying to prevent a chuckle. "It is how I've survived this long."

Meanwhile, Sadao's clone stands with Naruto, Kakashi, Noda, and Yamato as they stare down six individuals. Samui, Omoi, Karui and three new figures, Darui, C, and the Raikage A.

"You actually tailed Samui. You guys are pretty good." C compliments the leaf ninja.

"Y-You!" Omoi stares wide eyed at the group.

Karui points her finger at Sadao in particular. "You're Sadao! You tailed us! What's the big idea?!"

"Boss, the one on the Right is Kakashi Hatake, the one on the left is Noda Isao, and the one in the back is Sadao Uchiha." Darui informs the Raikage,

Sadao chuckles. "Correction a clone."

"Did the Hokage send you, Kakashi Hatake, Sadao Uchiha, Noda Isao?"

"If anything we came here to spite the current fake Hokage. No, we're here on behalf of the future Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki." Sadao continues making jokes, when he really shouldn't be.

"Naruto Uzumaki?" A looks to the blonde ninja.

Kakashi bows respectfully. "If you could just hear him out for just a while."

"Isn't this a bit rude?" C asks.

Sadao shrugs. "Rudeness is the current way to get things in the current Shinobi world." He takes a step back. "What other way would you suggest to getting a hold of the Raikage before a GoKage summit? You know that isn't attacking him or someone close to him?" He musters the last part.

"You better watch your mouth when you're around us and outnumbered at that." Darui stares at Sadao.

Sadao chuckles. "You don't actually think I didn't plan ahead. The forest around us is covered in more clones I'm not the only one here. And if you attack us, the original is still in Konoha as we speak. He'll know everything that happens here."

The Raikage shrugs, paying no mind to the very clear threat. "No matter. You there, boy! Speak!"

Sadao looks over to Naruto as he closes his eyes for a second before reopening them while Sadao glances over to Samui who raises an eyebrow at him. As Naruto begins to speak. "Sasuke. I want you to cancel the disposal of Sasuke Uchiha." Samui and her team look towards Naruto somewhat surprised as Sadao nods his head in agreement.

"H-Hey, this isn't really the place..."

"Are you still talking about that?!" Karui rages.

"You sure got guts."