Chapter 18: Catch Me If You Can

Eijiro yawns staring into the sky he lays on the ground, Shiroi sits nearby sharpening a sword before finishing with a polish, Eijiro glances to her. "Hey, Shiroi? When's our next mission?" He says laying on a mat as he looks over to the sleeping Noda as Shiroi is sitting against the wall.

Shiroi sighs. "They're having everyone from our class that's still a Genin take a few days off considering this is the second year anniversary of Sasuke's leaving."

Eijiro scoffs. "So that's why, Ju Ichi's gone? Because he's a Chunin now?"

Shiroi rolls her eyes. "He, Anzu, Hikaru, and Sadao are on a mission right now."

Eijiro sighs. 'Man, why can't we be given missions?"

"They're all Chunin. Besides I still think he should've been given time off since Sasuke is his cousin."

Eijiro sighs. "Doesn't help that Naruko left with that pervert."

Shiroi crosses her arms. "Why does Naruto get to train with one of the legendary Sanin?"

Eijiro nods with her. "It's total bull." He says. Shiroi nods in agreement as she looks outside seeing the sun rise when Eijiro jumps up and prepares to jump on Noda when a quick jolt of electricity runs up him.

"Eijiro?!" She cries out.

Noda sits up with a glare. 'Do it again, Eijiro and next time I'll send you out of the apartment." He shakes his head at his students actions when he looks out of the window seeing a bird flying in the air, Noda sighs before he body flickers to The Hokage mansion.

Noda bows. "You wanted to see me, Lady Tsunade?"

Tsunade nods with a smile. "Yes, well, the Chunin Exams are approaching and I was wondering what Shiroi and Eijiro plan to do since Ju Ichi already became a Chunin?"

Noda smiles. "We've already discussed this and they plan to work with Karin Uzumaki seeing as her partners in Sadao and Hikaru have already been giving the rank of Chunin and if I am correct, Sadao was recommended by Kakashi to be promoted to Jonin is that correct?"

Tsunade nods looking at Sadao's file. "It is, why do you ask?"

He bows. "I'd like to put my vote of confidence in him becoming a Jonin."

Tsunade smirks. "Noted."

Eijiro sighs walking down the Main Street of the village. "You know, if we do partake in the Chunin Exams, will Karin be willing to work with us?" He turns to Shiroi carrying a bag of food.

Shiroi shrugs. "I don't know, but I want to catch up."

"You only want to because you like..."

Shiroi glares. "Finish that sentence and you'lol be crawling home."

Eijiro scoffs. "Right, right."

"We should at least ask Karin."

"Ask me what?" Karin says walking next to them, herself carrying bags of food.

Eijiro grins. "Well, if you'd join us when the next Chunin Exams happen?"

Karin grins. "Was it even a question you had to ask? Sadao already became a Chunin so yeah I'd want to catch up."

Eijiro shrugs. 'I only wonder who we'll see this time."

Karin smiles. "I hope to see some more of Sadao's friends from the other villages."

"You want me an Kakashi to go where?"

Nods and Kakashi stand in front of Tsunade the pair both with panicked looks, Noda a bit more razzled by the idea than Kakashi.