Chapter 19: Hero's Comeback

Two and a half years have passed since the dark day, today however, is bright and sunny, while it is bright and sunny its also incredibly boring for one Sadao Uchiha.

"Yo! Sadao! Have ya heard the news?" A person speaks to the young adult Uchiha who's walking around the village.

Sadao turns to his now teenage friend. !No Eijiro, I have not heard the news."

Ju Ichigrins standing next to his teammate. "Well get this. Apparently he's back."

"I'm supposed to know who this "he" is?"

Shiroi smiles. 'Our Foxy friend is back."

Sadao's eyes widen. "What?"

Eijiro nods fiercely with a wild grin. "Yup, yup, yup, Tsunade called for you specifically saying that you have to see it to 'believe it'."

Sadao grins. "Well, what am I doing wasting my time here? Eijiro! Ju Ichi! Take care of the paperwork would ya!" Sadao runs off leaving the trio by the front gates where Izumo and Kotetsu watched the entire interaction.

"Wha?!" Eijiro barely had time to even react.

Ju Ichi, however sighed facepalming at the turn of events. "Damn it." Shiroi smiles at the boys suffering, before offering her help.

Sadao, quickly ran around Konoha looking for Karin, he finds her and Anzu walking around the village, he stops in front of them with a wide smile, before quickly leaping away. "Karin! Anzu! Follow me!" The duo locks eyes quizzically before shrugging and following him as they jump to the top of Hokage Tower just outside of Tsunade's office where they spot a familiar being. "Yo! Kakashi-Sensei." Sadao says landing in front of Kakashi.

Kakashi sighs. "Sadao. How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not your teacher anymore..."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. So why are you out here?"

Kakashi grins. "You'll find out."

"Alright...?" He shrugs. He sits with Kakashi as the duo stand with him both in their new looks.

Sadao Post Time Skip

Anzu Post Time Skip