Chapter 50: Calamity

"They're okay, right?" Karin asks.

"Yeah, they'll wake up any second now."

A moment later, Sasuke & Sadao both stand, Karin can sense it, they're both much stronger than they were before.

"Sasuke." Sadao says his name, not turning to him he tosses the sword back, he then stretches as Sasuke catches the blade. "Time to go." He grins. There's a massive explosion at the base of the tree. Followed by a large wave of chakra that cuts down the tree.

"God damn, Naruto." Sadao mutters watching the tree fall. Sasuke however steps towards Tobirama and Sadao turns to them. Sasuke & Sadao both grab rods and pull them out of Tobirama.

"Can you teleport, Lord Second?" Sasuke asks.

"Yeah. Since I'm linked to the Fourth's markings. But unfortunately... at my current strength I can only teleport one person." Tobirama explains his situation.

"That's fine, Noda, can you make one more?" Sadao asks turning to his mentor.

"It'll be my last one."

"Send Karin and I through." Sadao says his eyes remain black, keeping his new ability secret.

"You sure?" Noda asks.

"Karin, Sasuke and I are the only ones with enough chakra left to do anything." Sadao sighs stretching making sure to not to destroy his healed wounds. "Kabuto..." he turns to the boy, his snake features having returned. "Thanks for the help."

"Heh, no problem." Kabuto says sitting to the back of the group. Sadao watches Sasuke and Tobirama vanish, then a moment later Noda opens a portal, Sadao and Karin step through it, the pair appearing next to and behind Naruto and Sasuke.

"We're gonna take you down!" Naruto says as they stand together as a team.

"Your time has come, Madara." Sasuke says, in his right eye he displays a rinnegan with the tomoe pattern flowing over it.

Sadao grins as his change from base, to Sharingan, then Mangekyo, EMS, and finally they fully evolve into his final Rinnegan stage in both eyes. "So stay out of our future." Sadao then grins as a truth seeking orb floats to his hand becoming a staff that he holds.

"This is the final battle!" Madara says looking at the trio of combatants, Karin however leaps to Kakashi who's only a little ways away. "My powers versus yours... Let's settle who is superior, once and for all!"

Madara begins the battle by shooting lightning at the pair. Sadao rolls his eyes and counters easily copying and mimicking the Jutsu, Naruto makes his attack, Sadao watches as another Madara blocks and attacks Naruto. Madara creates his own staff and holds it looking down on the trio. Madara rushes for Sasuke, but in an instant he's impaled with Sasuke's sword and Sasuke is nowhere to be seen. Sadao watches Madara with a bemused smirk.

"That one wasn't even me." He chuckles off.

"Then try it. That's not enough to kill you." Sasuke says walking up from behind Naruto, where his sword landed when he tried to attack Madara's Limbo clone.

Sadao watches the Limbo clone closely, and then as it returns to Madara. "Your Limbo clone has a time limit. Naruto, Sasuke, should be fairly obvious what we should do. "Naruto, you go after the clone, Sasuke, you and I can handle that one."

"Sage Art! Magnet Rasengan!"

Sasuke at the same time as Naruto's sage Rasengan forming creates a Chidori with black electricity. Sadao who had been standing front and center jumps back, grinning suddenly, he and Madara swap places, he summons his Susano'o arm to prevent him from moving back and turn him as he watches the attack hit Madara.