Chapter One: Time to Rock and Roll

Days after the three arrived the trio were set up with an apartment to live in, and despite being offered to live separately they instead chose to live with Sadao. When he woke, he started his rather new daily routine. He'd make my way around the new apartment, typically the first one awake, grabbing some eggs and scrambling them. He stays relatively silent while making the eggs. After a while he turns only to met by Karin walking into the room in her pajamas.

"Oh, good morning, Karin." He politely smiles to her.

"Morning, Sadao." She rubs her eye and slowly walks into the kitchen.

"Breakfast should be done in a bit. Can you make some toast?"

"I don't know, can I?"

"Yes. Yes you can." Sadao deadpans and return to the eggs.

"You're no fun." She pouts, walking over to the bread and grabbing a pan.

"I never said I was. You just assumed it."

"Meanie."

The pair continued the daily routine until Hikaru finally awakens, Sadao sighs while setting the plates down when someone knocks on the door.

"How much are you willing to bet it's the third Hokage?" Hikaru jokes taking a seat at the table.

"I think it's Kakashi sensei." Karin says as she finishes setting her plate.

"Sensei? We haven't even signed up for the academy and you're already calling him sensei?" Sadao questions her with a smile and try to ignore the door being knocked on a second time. It doesn't work as a second later the door is knocked on for the third time.

"Hold your horses! I'm coming!" The ravenette grumbles walking over to open the door only to be met with both the Third Hokage and Kakashi. "Oh, it's both of you."

"Hello, Lord Third, Kakashi sensei." She greets them gracefully from the table while Hikaru digs into his plate.

"So, to what do we owe the pleasure this time?" Asks Sadao, walking away letting and the pair enter, which they do, Kakashi closing the door behind himself.

"I'm here to inform you two that due to your traveling you will be put as Genin with the new crop of graduates in a couple of weeks, you three will be known as Squad Uchiha, your Jonin instructor until you become Chunin will be Kakashi here." The third Hokage stands before them as they eat listening to him.

"I thought Mr. Hatake already had a genin team he was gonna have?" Hikaru questioned

"Well, yes, if we're putting it simply. You three be accompanying me and my team for the most part. Meaning I want the three of you at introductions in two weeks however you will be attending the school to get yourself acquainted with your "peers" in those two weeks." Kakashi explains to them before turning to Sadao.

"Yo." Sadao says under Kakashi's gaze.

"There's a blonde kid who's very loud, try not to hurt him too badly."

"I make no promises."

"I'll... try and keep him under control." Karin chuckles nervously.

"That'll be all for today. Please, you may want to start heading to the Academy. Class starts in twenty minutes."

Later, as they walk towards the Academy they watch a boy being chased by actual shinobi. The three watch the boy make it appear that he's jumped off in another direction, Hikaru and Karin look at him unimpressed at how easily he got out of the chase. Sadao keeps walking

"Ha Ha... Why should I?" The boy says panting while watching the ninja jump away.

The pair watch a ninja stand behind Naruto, meanwhile Sadao keeps on walking, glancing over at the noise.