50K Special! They Dont Care About Us

In the middle of the night a battle rages. And as that conflict rages several ninja approach. Rushing the field. The screen focuses on one in particular. Fushi Goroshi. His black hair flowing before his face is illuminated by the crackle of electricity produced by his chakra into his blade.

"Lightning Style! Ionized Slice!" He dashes forward cutting through a few giant behemoths in thick armor. Using his blade to cut through easily, as he, as well as a puppet nearby, are surrounded. He smirks leaping away as the rest of the ninja do as well. Sand kicks up into the air around them burying them below.)

"Giant Sand Burial!" Gaara uses his sand to crush the opposition, leaving everyone to look on at the carnage.

Kankuro grins. "About time, Gaara."

Fushi crouches down. "What the hell are those things?"

Gaara glances around. "So who are we dealing with?"

"Were not sure! They just came up out of the sea when we set up camp for the night." A sand ninja

The large creatures soon after retreat into the ocean as Fushi watches with trepidation. One team of three attempts to give chase, everyone looks into the darkness until they hear screaming from the three. Gaara orders a few flares are launched and to everyone's surprise and horror they see what appears to be a large metal boat. Which upon sight fires several shots of large projectiles at the group. Gaara goes to help. With his face of anger being the last thing scene before cutting away.)

[Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel]

(Cut to a forest where we spot Sadao, Karin, and Eijiro sitting in silence as Sadao keeps his hand over Eijiro's mouth. Then cut to a ferret being watched by Naruto, Sakura & Shikamaru. Until the ferret is caught inside a box and everyone celebrates apart from Sadao, who simply lets out a small breath. They approach the ferret, as it cuddles to Sakura before doing the same with Sadao.

"There, there, little one." Sadao pats it's head.

The ferret attacks Naruto after he calls it an idiot. Leading to Sakura calling Naruto the same thing. Cut to a mountain pass where Sadao, Karin & Eijiro lead the others through the pass. With Naruto calling the ferret a "vicious cat"

Sadao sighs. "Naruto, it's not a cat. He's a ferret."

"It's quite cute actually." Karin says.

Naruto scoffs. "Whatever."

When they arrive at a bridge Naruto attempts to hurry across leading to Sadao having to save him.

"Naruto!" Sadat yells frustrated grabbing his arm

Sakura walks up to Naruto annoyed. 'What are you doing, idiot! It says over there that this bridge is dangerous! And I don't care about you, but what would we do if something happened to the ferret?!"

"Sakura, that's mean!" Naruto whines.

Karin stops next to Shikamaru who stares into the distance. "Shikamaru? What's wrong?"

"Well... the village that hired us is just beyond that field. Don't you think it's kind of strange?"

"What's Up?" Eijiro pops his head up next to the group.

"It's the middle of the day... and there's not a single person in sight." Sadat mutters.

Karin glances around. 'That's... strange."

Sakura also turns her head around a few times. "Now that you mention it..."

Eijiro pops up next to Sakura. "You think so?"