Crossover 3: It Gets Worse

Casper High is in ruin, the city of Amity is in a panic as everyone runs on many different directions. Three People remain standing over the destroyed school, or rather, two stand over everyone else.

"Fox, run!" One of the survivors shouts as he runs forward. Fox, otherwise known as Link Cole stares in awe as the man is swiftly grabbed and thrown through a building.

"I do not wish for the death of your world. However, I do require the relic of time." A man speaks, his voice deep, but smooth, he continues walking towards Link.

"I don't fear you. The death you bring with you doesn't scare me." Link says raising a sword.

"It is not the death I bring with me you should fear." He stops standing directly in front of Link.

"Behind all that menace, I guarantee you..." Grey says rising at a point to the left of the man. "...is a deadman."

He chuckles as Jake rises on his right, the three Abadon's form a triangle around their foe. "You all can't fathom the amount of dead men behind me."

There's a sudden shine around the three as glyphs form beneath them. The glyphs connect creating a pentagram in the ground it glows a bright glowing white chains raise from the ground wrapping around the man. He stays still for a moment he turns his head to Gray first, shakes his head then to Jake. For a moment he lingers then turns his head back. There's a flash of white, when the bright light vanishes all three of the Abadon's are on the ground, Jake is the first to rise, he grabs his sword and shoots forward the sword is shot out of his hand, Jake turns seeing Arkil blaster raised. In that moment Jake is grabbed by the throat, he kicks and struggles, trying to free himself.

"Who are you?" He barely says his eyes slowly turning red and face blue.

"An avenger." Zhor-en says. "A god."

"You will never... be... a god." Jake says, a moment later there's a sickening crunch and his head slants to the side. Zhor-en reaches forward grabbing from a necklace around his neck a Black Gemstone that he removes from the rest of the necklace before attaching it to a bracelet on his wrist.

"That's two." Zhor-En says his gaze turning to Link. Link stares back in utter terror.

Link crawls back, however before he can get far he gets lifted up, he tries to struggle against the force holding him but his attempts are futile, ultimately he looks to Ember, laying on the ground unconscious half-buried under some of the rubble that was Casper High. From his perspective there's a flash of white and black, then a soft blue glow replaced by an excruciating pain. When he regains his vision Zhor-en is gone, his ship is gone. Link struggles to stand, to his left Gray kneels over the body of Jake, Danielle Phantom next to him.

"Master...?" Link says softly, when Gray looks to him, Link drops to his knees blood spewing from his mouth. "I don't feel so good." He says as he lowers his chest protector, the two notice an ever growing red stain over the center of his chest. Lowering the shirt underneath reveals a large stab wound. "I don't know what's... what's happening?" Link says as he collapses into Gray's arms. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey, hey, stay with me kid, stay with me." Gray says keeping Link's eye focused on him. "Come on, Cole, come on." He says a glyph forming on his hand over the wound healing him slowly.

Crossover 3: It Gets Worse
By: Ian_Star205

July 29, 2016
Kuoh Town Park

"So what do we now that Vali's dead?" A blonde woman asks as she stares at a water fountain.

"I don't know." She's answered by a seventeen year old male who crosses his arms looking into the water.

"It was here wasn't it?" She turns to him, her emerald green eyes reflecting the fountains waters.