Chapter Two: Make My Story

Sadao sighs looking over the classroom with mostly boredom. He towers over the students, himself being two years older doesn't exactly help, Hikaru sits on his right speaking with the boy, Eijiro, while Karin stands in the classroom they've called 'home' awaiting the others to arrive.  The students slowly gather in the classroom. Once the class is mostly full he watches as Naruto sits in his seat Shikamaru Nara notices him.

"What the-? What are you here? Today's meeting is for graduates only." Shikamaru questions Naruto ignoring the headband on Naruto's forehead.

"Hey, don't you see this headband? As of today, I'm a ninja, too! How can I put it? It really suits me."

"Honestly, that one, it was a good idea to keep an eye on him. But the one in blue I get an eerie vibe from him."

"I know. Ever since we showed up he's been staring at Sadao for some reason."

"Like how you do or...?" Sadao interjects into their conversation following their gazes to Sasuke, but his only response is an elbow from Hikaru.

Everyone either noticed the floor beginning to rumble or tried their best to ignore it as two people seemed to be racing to class. His response was to ignore it, some others weren't as lucky. The door opens and everyone sees Sakura and Ino standing in front of the door pushing each other to get into the classroom first.

"Goal!"

"Goal! I won again, Sakura!" Ino gloats, pumping her fist into the air.

"What're you saying...? The tip of my foot got in, one centimeter faster!" So she's stupid.

"You must be blind."

Naruto turns and stares at Sakura as Hikaru and Karin watch the argument unfold with a bored expression on their faces. Sadao however is too busy trying to figure out the logic behind 'one centimeter faster.' He's so focused on this he absolutely misses Sakura rushing towards where Naruto is seated, when he goes to say hello she shoves him aside and says good morning to Sasuke. Soon enough all the girls are arguing that they arrived sooner than each other with the exception of the blue haired girl sitting in the back and the girl with Eijiro and Ju Ichi. Karin claps her hand while Hikaru continues to look down at the crowd with disgust, Sadao however remains reading a scroll, the same one he's been studying since arriving.

"Lady's if you don't stop I'm going to throw you all out this window. If you wanted to sit next to Sasuke then you should've just sat down without saying anything since Naruto was already sitting there only one other shall sit there as well." Karin says her eyes closed and with a sickly smile.

"And why should we listen to you?" Sakura shouts, if she doesn't stop this place will not look good.

"Because she's the only one in this class who won't throw everyone out of the class to sit next to him. Now please be quiet. I'm trying to memorize a new technique."

——-BREAK——-

The Hokage and all of the Jonin teachers watch the events unfold from within his office. Several of the teachers stare at Karin & Sadao.

"Those four are Karin Uzumaki, the girl with red hair. Hikaru Shizuma, is the boy with red hair. And the boy with those two, his names Sadao Uchiha and the one in blue is one of the top students this year, Sasuke Uchiha." Hiruzen explains the new students as well as Sasuke to all of the Jonin in the room, several are seeing this year's graduates for the first time.

"There are two survivors of the Uchiha clan?" One of new Jonin instructors, Kurenai asks looking at Sadao and Karin.

"Yes."

"If you don't mind me asking Lord Third, but may I watch over Sadao and his friends? As much as I know Noda wants to watch over him, he knows he's a target and may actively seek out those after him." Kakashi asks but is ignored as Hiruzen stares at the orb. The orb then slowly glides over to show Naruto there. "Naruto Uzumaki, eh..."