Chapter 39: War

Noda smiles, as Naruto opens his eyes cheering.

"What happened? Did you do it? How did it go?" Yamato asks.

"A lot of this. A lot of that." He answers flippantly, he fist bumps B, and Noda chuckles.

"I can see it! I get it! And I totally understand! Your face is calm, come,geeky bland!"

"So what about the Nine Tailed Fox? Where you able to control it?" Yamato asks.

"I don't think it's about the Nine Tails under control, it's about learning how to use its chakra as his own."

"Yeah, yeah." Naruto agrees. He then transforms again, back into the state he was in when he first beat the Nine Tails. "This is how it is when I tap into the Nine Tails' chakra that I've stored away in there." As he remains in that state, the wood statues Yamato summoned begin growing into proper trees. Naruto then senses the negative emotions from B's Samehada, the blade launches itself away, as Kisame Hoshigaki appears from the blade, trying to scurry away, but is stopped by Naruto, going much faster than ever before. Noda runs after Kisame, along with B, as Yamato attempts to help Naruto. The pair exit the waterfall, just as Guy stares down Kisame mistaking him for a pufferfish.

"I see you haven't changed one bit, you're still dumber than a beast."

"This guy is an Akatsuki spy! So, if he gets away, they'll have intel. Shameful, oh my!"

Kisame exits his blade, Samehada rushes back to B's side. In the confusion, Kisame sneaks under the water and steals B's chakra, before resurfacing with a Jutsu ready.

"Water Style! Shark Bomb Jutsu!"

The shark carries Kisame away from the others, Guy and Noda give chase, Noda using his Mangekyo and Sage mode, Guy however, it takes them too long, by the time they arrive, the intel is in the mouth of a shark. Moments later the pair land before Kisame.

"So the scroll you gave to that shark contains the intel that you've gathered, does it?" Guy asks. "I won't let it get away."

"I wouldn't be so sure. I have the topographical advantage."

"What does the water have, when faced against the Mangekyo Sharingan?" Noda grins, his EMS blazing.

"Water Style! thousand hungry Sharks!"

"Guy! We have to kill them all!"

"Yeah!"

Noda leaps up summoning his Susano'o the giant monster carries with it Ame no Nuhoko, a massive spear he swipes clearing hundreds of sharks. Guy working alongside him unleashes the Asakujaku. And when that isn't enough, Noda, unleashes a massive earth attack from his spear, Guy works alongside this unleashes the Hirudora. Nods continues targeting sharks while Guy targets Kisame who tries to counter with a Super Shark Bomb. There's a massive explosion. Once the waves calm, Guy stands over Kisame, holding a scroll, Noda falls out of his Susannoo, and crouches down his body in immense pain, the price of having not used his Susannoo in years.

"Don't you move." Guy orders Kisame, as he nudges.

"That Jutsu of yours. It wasn't an Energy Bomb, was it? And what's the blue aura you're emitting?"

"Hirudora is a taijutusu. It isn't Ninjustu that uses chakra. It's just an ordinary punch. But it's an extremely fast punch. A focused blast of pressurized air aimed right at the opponent. After initial compression it spreads quickly outward. And this aura that's surrounding me isn't chakra. Anybody who opens the seventh gate of shock, will perspire blue sweat like this. You're seeing evaporation, from my passion and exertion."