Chapter 46: Enemies

"Hmph, so you're the brat they praised as the strongest." Madara stares at Sadao.

"And you're the relic behind all of this. My eyes see the future, your eyes closed long ago. Stay back there." The two cast genjutstu after genjutsu easily breaking through each, their eyes locked on each other.

"So you've defied the reanimation Jutsu. That's so you." Obito says to his partner in crime.

"More importantly, what's taking you so long?" Madara asks Obito.

"But why? Why is that Madara here now?"

"Madara? That Madara?" Kakashi asks.

Madara glances at Naruto. "This one is a Shadow Clone as well. Where's the original, Obito?"

Sadao steps forward. "What are fates of the Five Kage?"

"Not sure. But I bet that none of them are doing too well."

Naruto in a swift moment launches the cursed rods at the two Uchiha, which is blocked by a portion of Madara's Susano'o. Sadao scoffs, summoning his Susano'o, itself now walking on two legs, and he teleports behind the pair, smashing his boot down on the pair, they both dodge, but Sadao uses this moment to send out three clones, one of them races for the Five Kage, the other two support, Kakashi & Guy, the two engage in battle with Obito, while the real Sadao joins Naruto & Bee Vs. Madara.

"Obito, what happened to you?" Kakashi asks. "Why'd you join him?"

Madara continues his battle with the real Naruto & Sadao. Madara launches a wooden dragon at the pair to which Sadao leaps up, rapidly performing hand seals.

"Fire Style! Majestic Destroyer Flame!" He launches a massive wave of fire that burns the dragon quickly, upon landing, Madara rushes for Sadao, attempting to remove his eyes, but before he can, Sadao teleports behind Naruto, and has a new Jutsu ready. "Wind Style! Air Bullets!" He launches dozens of pressurized shots at Madara, as a clone leaps above him. "Water Style! Water Dragon!" The clone spits out a massive dragon made of water that slams into the wooden dragon. The real Sadao draws his sword rushing Madara, the two clash, Madara's Uchiha Reflection fan, clashing with Sadao's lightning blade infused sword. The two don't give an inch, Naruto takes advantage of brief moments where he can to try and help.

At the same time Kakashi stares at the battle before him. The two are forced to dodge the massive battle happening to their side, staring at each other.

"Obito! Why ally yourself with someone like Madara?" Kakashi asks.

"I've got nothing at all to say to you. All that's left... is this final battle."

The battle begins in earnest, with Obito using his Kamui to launch massive Shuriken at Kakashi who blocks with his mud wall. Obito attacks Kakashi, able to phase through the wall, he wounds his former teammate. A moment later he traps Kakashi in the Kamui dimension, when Kakashi falls in, Eijiro jumps to him.

"Kakashi-sensei!"

"Eijiro?" Kakashi glances to his subordinate.

Eijiro helps his mentor, before the pair work together to escape, the pair now stand before Obito in the real world.

"We share our eyes, so you made it out, huh."

Kakashi speaks between ragged breaths. "Obito, how'd it end up like this?" Kakashi stares up at Obito. "Does it have to do with Rin?"

Obito runs forward to attack, but now he has to fight Eijiro alongside trying to attack Kakashi. He does ultimately wound Kakashi, and knock Eijiro away.

"I thought I said scum should keep their mouth shut." Obit says looking to Kakashi, however when he goes for the kill shot, Eijiro slams his foot into Obito's face, moving far faster than even the Mangekyo could even track.