CHAPTER 1

Annabelle's POV

The music is loud, and girls are swaying their hips to the sounds. The atmosphere of the clubhouse is a mixture of happiness, freedom, excitement, and tension....sexual tension. 

Everyone seems to be happy except me. I want to be drunk in my sorrows. I can see my best friend watching in pity. 

"I hate him, Pam. I hate him", I cry as I gulp down the remaining content of the alcohol.

"Babe, let it go already. Let's enjoy this night", she places her hand on my shoulder to pacify me but I am inconsolable. 

Tears are already streaming down my eyes. Pamela sighs when she sees my tears. I know she is already tired of telling me everything will be fine. 

She wants to enjoy the party but having me around is ruining everything for her. She must feel it is a big mistake bringing me here in the first place. I know she brought the idea of a party, just to cheer me up but I am pathetic. No

"I will deal with him when next we see", I burp and wipe my tears with the back of my palm. 

"I won't bear his kids anymore. I won't.....", I say and belch again.

"I told you to forget about him already, didn't I?" I can sense her irritation.

I am shocked at the tone she is using at me. I just want to talk about Cameron all night so I can eventually forget about him by tomorrow. Why can't she just understand?

"Are you shouting at me, Pam?" I point my index finger at her chest in question. Pam shakes her head and pulls me to her body.

"I just want you to hear me because of the loud music", she whispers in my ears, defending herself and rocking my body to hers like a baby. She wipes my remaining tears with her thumb. 

"It's ok, baby. You know I love you, don't you?"

I nod and disengage from the hug. I am beginning to feel pressed so I stand up abruptly and sway a little. Pam stands up to help me so I won't fall.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to pee," I answer.

"Let me go with you", Pam suggests.

"No", I laugh out loud. "I'll be right back." I move away from her hold.

"You sure?"

"Yep", I reply before staggering away to the bathroom. I know my friend will use the little time to her advantage before I am back as I see a guy throw a wink in her direction. 

My eyes are becoming smaller and I am finding it difficult to locate the washroom. I realize how drunk I am. I rub my eyes with the back of my right hand so I can see clearer. I see the washroom is a few distances away.

"Fuck you, Cameron. I hate you", I cry as I put my two hands to the walls to guide me to the tiny corridor leading to the washroom.

My legs are shaking as I walk and I am trying to get my balance. I almost fall in frustration. When I stand upright in tiredness, the door to the washroom is in front of me. I push the door open with my left leg and enter. 

When I am about to zip down my skirt to make it easier for me to quickly urinate after entering the first toilet, a guy comes out of the second one. He is also zipping his trousers up. 

He looks shocked when he sees me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"What are you doing here?" He demands too.