CHAPTER 94

Aidan's POV

This is all my fault, I pushed her into the arms of another man. I rejected what she was offering me, her heart and she went in search of someone who would take it gladly. I didn't realize the kind of pure heart Anna has until now, I didn't realize the kind of woman she is until now.

Despite her broken heart, she kept pushing to gain entrance into my heart but I kept shoving her back, making her feel rejected and unwanted. This is all my fault but I don't know if I can survive losing her. 
She is the reason I survived this accident in the first place. I remember the man that pushed me, he kept telling me to go back to Anna.

I know I am a bad person, if only I am good, I would have told Anna to go back to Tony and accept his proposal so they can be happy together but I am not good. I am selfish and I want to be selfish till the end, I can't let her go.

I pull her to me in an embrace. "It's ok. Everything is ok and fine."

"He broke up with me already, we are done", she says and her tears increased.
Now I understand the reason for her tears.

I rub my hand over her back to calm her down but nothing is working, Anna is crying everything out and I don't know if I should let her be. I don't want her to end up in the hospital if she cries too much.

"Anna?" I hold her shoulder up and watch her face. "It's ok. I promise everything will be fine from now on."

She shakes her head. 

I sigh. "Do you believe me? Do you trust my abilities?"

She looks doubtful and I feel sad that she doesn't trust me. I want to let go when she holds me back too. "Yes, I do."

I smile in happiness and I did not know when I lock my lips with hers. She gasps and looks at me. I remember that night, the memories are rushing back now. I remember how we were looking each other in the eyes while kissing, I remember the sex and I remember how amazing it was. 

We close our eyes simultaneously and I begin to move my lips on hers gently and slowly. When she opens her mouth to give me entrance, I almost lost control. I am excited. I kiss her lips and delve my tongue in to trace the outline of her mouth. 

I want to take what is mine, I want to know her and I want to claim her. I want every obstacle to be out of the way so I can love her dearly and show her to the world. 

She deserves it. She is one in a million and I love her.

****
Anna's POV

The sex changed everything. I can't believe Aidan and I have been having sex since he came back home and he brought me here, to his villa. He said he needed privacy with me. 

We left the mansion the next morning after a wonderful night of sex. I can barely remember what it feels like for a man to fill me up. I love everything about Aidan and how he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on earth and how he worships my body during lovemaking.

I don't know if this is a start of a new era in our relationship and I don't care, I just don't want it to end. I don't want Aidan to break this fragile heart of mine. My world is now revolving around him and all I think of is him.

We can barely take our hands off each other since that night. We had just finished making lunch and he grabs me while I am going to the kitchen to drop the dirty place.

"Aidan", I scream. He picks me up and walks to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and joins me. We both laugh.

"I can't have enough of you", he kisses me. "You said we need to eat lunch before lunch, now that we are done with the lunch, let's move to another lunch, or what do you think?" He winks at me.

"Playboy", I poke his chest and move out of his hold. I run to the kitchen and he follows. "I am sure you must have brought one of your slut in here. I no longer like the idea of this place being special."

His countenance changes and I bite my lips in regret. It is supposed to be a joke but I can see my sense of humor is even weaker than that of his.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean l......"

"It's ok", he interrupts me and walks back to the bedroom. I made a mistake, we already agreed never to bring up our past but here we are. 

Can the past be completely ignored? We need it for the future.

"Aidan, I'm sorry", I jump on the bed beside him and peck his lips, his forehead, nose, and cheeks. "Come on."

"Anna, when will you let go?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

He signs and turns to the other side. I roll my eyes and hit his arms in anger. Then I fold my arms waiting for him to do something. He isn't doing anything to appease me.

"I only brought only one girl here", he say, with his back to me. "This place is a special place for me and I did not mean to bring her here. I was horny and I didn't want to come home to touch you since the contract states otherwise, so I had to look for an alternative."

I exhale deeply. I am not asking for any explanations. I have forgiven him already.

"I know you are still doubting my love for you, Anna", he pulls me into his arms suddenly. "You have no idea how much I love you. You can doubt all you want, you are allowed and I won't blame you. I know you are like this because of everything that has happened. But I want you to have faith in me, believe in me even if it is once. I have ruined my chances with you several times and this last chance will be different. I want you to know that I am irrevocably, madly, and crazily in love with you. I love you and I yearn for you to love me back the way I love you...."

I cut him short with a tantalizing kiss. He takes over and I am beneath him now as we kiss. His hands roam my body, making me feel hot and wet. He always makes me feel this way, he knows the right way to make me feel this way. 

He takes off my clothes one after the other, without breaking the kiss. He trails his kiss all over my body, making me want him desperately. I pull him to me and take his lips again. 

He let go of his shorts and shirt, I trail my hands on his hairy broad chest and muscular arms. He kisses my jaws and takes my nipple into his mouth.

I gasp and tremble, crying for him to take me already. When he did take me, he keeps saying the love word to me, making me feel like the luckiest woman on earth.

I know I love him but I can't tell him now until I am certain that this is for a lifetime.

****
Tessa's POV

I don't know how I got here and what happened. I groan and sit upright to find myself in a hospital bed. My mother is right beside me, dozing off. 

What the hell happened? I look around.
Was I able to achieve my aim? The last thing I can remember is that I was on my way to Aidan's mansion. What happened afterward? Why am I here?

My mother opens her eyes and smiles weakly before holding my hand.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I ask her? I can't be trapped here, I need to go and do what I intend to do before it's too late. I need to go there before Damien. 

"You lost consciousness all of a sudden", she informed me.

"Lost consciousness?" I furrow my brows. "How?" I only remember I was driving.

She looks away with a sad expression and I become curious to know what is happening.

"What happened?"

"Tell me who is responsible", she uttered softly, holding my hand more firmly. "Your father is mad at you."

"Responsible?" I ask, putting my feet down. I want to be out of here.

She didn't answer. "Mom, let's go home. I'm fine now, right?" I just want us to go home so I can sneak out and carry out my plan.

"You have to tell me who is responsible, Tessa or your father will disown you", she begins to sob. I am dumbfounded. 
What is happening?

"Who is responsible for what?" I question back in confusion.

"Who is responsible for your pregnancy", she shouts at me.

"What?" I exclaim

"Yes, you are pregnant", she announces and my mouth drops open in shock.

****

Tessa is pregnant.

Who do you think is responsible for her pregnancy?❤️