CHAPTER 30

Aidan's POV

I find the neighborhood where Evelyn stays messy. I can't believe my baby mother is staying in this environment which is not fit for a woman with pregnancies to be staying in. 

No wonder her mother called herself a nobody. 

Why then is she saying she has good work when she can't afford a good home for her daughter and grandchild?

"Fuck!" I curse and come out of the car. I used my GPS to get the location. I walk through the alley and see the address number on the house in front of me. 

I walk towards it quickly, cursing beneath my breath when a dirty-looking dog barks at me. I am quite amazed that I am scared of the dog, I don't know if it's because the dog is dirty or because it is barking.

I heave a sigh of relief when I get to the door. The dog has retreated when I am no longer in sight. I wonder why the dog is barking at me in broad daylight. I also can't help but wonder if the dog is theirs or for a neighbor's.

I puff out the air I didn't know I was holding in and knock at the door. The door is creaking like it will go down soon and it also looks dirty with the brown color. I knock again despite my irritation, I didn't hear any response. 

Aren't they home? I ask inwardly and knock again, loudly.

If Evelyn is home, I will be glad to laugh in her face at how shabby the house is. I want her to be aware of my presence in her home because I have no intention of coming back here again for the second time. If the daughter isn't around, I will tell Evelyn to ask her to come to see me in my office since I had to waste my time coming here for nothing.

Someone pulls the door open, making me startled because I already think no one is home and I am already thinking of going back to the office.

"How can I help you?" Her voice pulls me out of my reverie as I watch the girl before me. 

Seeing her again brings back the memories of the night we first met, how we argued and had sex on the toilet slab. I never knew she was this pretty, I guess it is because I paid little attention to her looks, I was only bent on having sex with her to prove to her that I can have any woman I want to have.

I do not need to seduce any woman but I found myself seducing the girl before me that night. That was what I did, I admitted the fact that I seduced her to myself, after the hot quick sex in the washroom.

I didn't take notice of her beauty because of how drunk she was with disheveled hair around her face that night. I only liked the challenge she put at me which was what attracted me to have sex with her.

She is looking at me intensely, the same way I stand in silence watching her. She suddenly gasp as a hint of recognition flashed across her face. 

I can't believe my baby mama is the one standing before me, I am expecting to see an unkempt lady, drunk just like the other day and looking miserable.