Introduction

(Edited)

Hey guys, welcome to my very first fanfic.

Before you proceed, I have to warn you there might be some cringe moments (I wrote this fic when I was 16.)

If you're rereading, welcome back! I'd like to ask the rereaders to not give any spoilers from the book or the manga. If you're going to give spoilers anyways, please give a spoiler warning first.

Also, I decided to draw Akira a while after the book was completed. I thought I'd actually draw my OC and put my art skills to use instead of using a random image off Pinterest.

This is the only chapter that's heavily edited. If you see (Edited) in other chapters, it's probably because I fixed some typos.

That's all. I hope you enjoy the book!

...

Name: Akira Sano

Age: 15

Hero Name: Glitchy

Eye colour: Blue

Hair: Long Chocolate brown hair.

Likes: Chocolate cake and muffins, anime, dancing.

Dislikes: Annoying people.

Height: 5'6 (Yep, Bakugo's taller in this fic)

...

Quirk: Teleportation. She can teleport objects she's touching and wearing. She can also teleport anything that's linked to her. (For example, let's say a group of people are holding hands. If she touches one of them, she can teleport the entire group.) She can teleport to anywhere she has seen with her own eyes. She can also teleport in the air.

Quirk drawback: Feels shortness of breath after too much teleportation or teleporting too many or too heavy objects with her. Using her quirk has a squeezing effect on her organs which makes her nauseous.

Mother's quirk: Shrink. She can shrink to the size of a palm.

Father's quirk: Teleportation. Akira got her quirk from her father.

Bestfriends: Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya

...

Power: 3/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 4/5

...

(Haruka Tomatsu is the the same VA as Hori-san from Horimiya btw)

...