40- Stars

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

...

Akira

After gobbling all the mouthwatering food made by Mandalay and Pixie bob, we decided to try the hot springs. I had never been to a hot spring before, so I was excited to know what all the hype was about. We had to wash in the showers before dipping in the hot springs due to hygienic reasons.

"Oh God, this is amazing." I groaned, feeling the hot water soothe my sore muscles and cramps.

"Isn't it?" Mina sighed dreamily.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on a rock, the day's fatigue taking over. The girls talked about random things, laughing, giggling, and shrieking. Mina splashed me with some water, and I splashed her back. She ran away from me, and I ran after her in the water, accidentally bumping into Hakagure and throwing her. I heard her squeak and looked around frantically since I was not sure where she was.

"Toru, are you okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." She replied. "I'm behind you. You're looking in the opposite direction."

"Oh." I turned back, sweat dropping. I spotted Mina sitting on a rock, so I went to where she was sitting. Walking in the water was difficult.

"So!" She exclaimed.

"Soo?" I asked, wondering why she was so hyped.

"What is Bakugo like as a boyfriend?!"

A series of 'ooohs' broke out from the girls around me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ah yes, now that all their girls are here, this is the perfect time to talk about that!" Momo said.

"Spit it out!" Ochaco yelled.

"He's great," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "I don't know what you want to know."

"Oh, c'mon!" Mina slapped my back. "We know how explosive he normally is! I wonder if you make him go all soft for you."

It was true. Bakugo did go soft for me, but not that other people would be able to notice it. He gave subtle signs of affection in public (unless it was randomly kissing me because he 'felt' like it.) But once we were all alone, I got to see how clingy he was. Cuddles, kisses, hugs. You name them.

"Earth to Akira." Tsuyu snapped her fingers.

"Her brain is on the other side of the wall with Bakugo." Mina giggled.

"Shut up, it's not," I yelled, aware of the fact I was blushing.

Before the girls could say anything, we heard Mineta yelling on the other side of the wall.

"Walls are meant to be climbed over!" He yelled. "Plus ultra!!"

"What the fuck." I muttered.

"Ugh, I hate him!" Jirou grumbled, annoyed.

"GET YOUR FUCKING PERVERTED ASS DOWN HERE, YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS FUCSTICK! TAKE A PEEP THERE, AND I'M BLASTING YOU TO HELL!" Bakugo yelled, followed by sounds of explosions. I laughed to myself at his choice of words. That was the voice of the man I'm head over heels for.

Luckily we stationed Kota on the wall because we knew Mineta would pull a perverted act. Kota pushed Mineta off the wall, lecturing him on being a human before he tried to be a hero. We thanked Kota and cursed Mineta for existing. Kota turned around and saw all of us, a scarlet blush appearing on his cheeks. He was a growling boy, after all... Kota toppled over his chair and fell on the other side of the wall. I stood up, panicking.