4- Spicy Ice Cream

(Edited)

Akira 

Months passed in a flash, and it was already time for the entrance exam. I trained with Bakugo every single day, and I was confident I'd do great. Surprisingly, dad started coming home more often, and he would even stay the night. They seemed to be on better terms. For now, at least. Or maybe they were doing it for my sake.

I woke up earlier than usual on the day of the exam. Despite being well prepared, I was really anxious. I decided to take a bath, taking all my time. It was just 5 AM, and we had to be at UA by 8 AM.

After I was done with my refreshing bath, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Mom and dad weren't up yet so I made breakfast for everyone. Omelet, rice and coffee.

The smell of coffee woke them up, and they came downstairs too. Surprisingly, they were holding hands. It will all go back to normal, I smiled to myself. I forgot what normal was.

"Mmmm," Mom said, sniffing. "Omelet and rice?"

"Bingo." I smiled.

"It's her big day," My dad grinned , patting my shoulder. "Good luck Aki."

We had breakfast together, and my dad cracked jokes, which made my mom and I burst into laughter. I wish this stays forever. I was in the middle of shoving a spoonful of rice into my mouth when someone started spamming the doorbell. I rolled my eyes. There was only one person in the whole world who would spam the doorbell this impatiently.

"I'll go answer it," I said, getting up from my chair. I opened the door and saw the ash blonde in a black tank top.

"Hey, Katsuki." I smiled.

"YOU'RE STILL IN YOUR PYJAMAS?!" He yelled at me. "BITCH, IT'S SEVEN."

"Shhh, chill, Katsuki," I said, bringing my index to my lips. "My dad's home."

"Whatever, hurry up and get ready." He said, taking a seat on the doorstep.

"Come inside might take me some time," I said, stepping aside to let him enter.

"I'll wait." He grunted. He planned on being stubborn. So I just touched his shoulder and teleported him to the kitchen.

"CAN YOU WARN ME BEFORE YOU DO THAT?" I heard him yell.

"Just give me 15 minutes." I smiled.

I went upstairs to get changed. I wanted to be able to move comfortably so I wore a pair of sports leggings with a sports bra, throwing on a jacket over it. My hair was getting long. They went up to my thighs. Ugh, I need a haircut. I put my hair in a neat bun and went downstairs.

I saw my father's arms around Katsuki's shoulders as he patiently waited there, gritting his teeth. It was a funny sight for some reason.

"I'm back!" I exclaimed, and Bakugo got up from the couch.

"Tch, you're getting us late." He scowled and marched outside.

I waved to my parents and ran behind him.

"Can't you just teleport us there?" He groaned.

"No, I need to see the place with my own eyes to be able to teleport there." I reminded him. I saw Izuku walking ahead of us, and I ran up to him.

"IZUKU!" I yelled, hugging him.

"Aki-chan!" He exclaimed. "Good to see you."

"Huh, Izuku?" I said, stepping back a little so I could see him in full view. "You're buffed."