8- Class Rep

Akira

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily and sweating. I was having a nightmare but couldn't recall it when I tried. I bought my knees closer and hugged them, remembering yesterday's events. I fumbled for my phone and checked the time. It was only 5. I got up from my futon, and Bakugo's hair caught my eye. The sunlight through the curtains kissed his skin, making it look like a light orange shade. I remembered how close his face was last night and blushed furiously. I was glad he was asleep and did not see the mishmash I was in.

I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast for everyone. I opened the fridge and got the ingredients out. After a battle with the whisk, the batter was ready, and I made pancakes. The kitchen smelt of vanilla extract and fresh pancakes, waking Bakugo up. I set the pancakes on the counter and ate my portion. I saw Bakugo open the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Good morning, Katsu."

He just clicked his tongue in response.

"Damn, aren't you gonna greet me back?" I pouted.

"Mornin.'"

He took a seat across the counter in front of me and I pushed a plate of pancakes towards him.

"You made breakfast?"

"Mhm."

"You did not have to."

"Well, I woke up early anyways."

After breakfast, I washed my plate and headed for the shower while Bakugo went for his morning jog. At last 7AM came and we both left home.

"Have a great day, Akira!" Mitsuki waved. I waved back with a small smile.

As we stepped out, Izuku was passing by Bakugos house. He stopped when he saw us, his jaw dropping.

"Akira chan!

"Morning Zuku!

"Are you and Kacchan dating yet?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. DAMN DEKU!" Katsuki yelled.

"He was asking me."I pushed Katsuki.

I turned back to Midoriya and told him about what had happened yesterday.

"Oh... Aki chan," He smiled and patted my head.

"Well, it had to happen one day..." I tried smiling.

Bakugo slapped Midoriyas hand away and hissed.

"SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR FUCKING PITY!"

"Kacchan, I'm not pitying her!"

"OUTTA MY WAY."

I smiled, seeing both of them fight, wishing they would be by my side forever.

"Ugh, you two!" I took their hands and teleported all of us to school.

"CAN YOU WARN ME BEFORE YOU DO THAT? IT MAKES ME QUEASY." Bakugo yelled.

"Good to know." I rolled my eyes. "You two head to class. I'm going to principal Nezu's office."

As I made my way to the Principals office, I heard Katsuki yell at Midoriya. I knocked on the office door.

"Come in!" I heard principal Nezu's voice.

I opened the door and walked in. Aizawa was standing next to the adorable mouse that was our principal.

"Oh, it's you, Sano chan! Please take a seat." He pointed to a chair across his desk.

I seated myself and looked at Aizawa sensei, confused.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Not at all." He replied.