14- Congrats, idiot

Akira

I tied the headband with our total points tightly on my head. I planned on tying it on my neck once I got a few more headbands.

"Let's go, Shinsou."

We were targeted the moment the cavalry battle started. We were surrounded by at least 6 battle teams, eyes hungry for the headband I was wearing. The ground suddenly went soft, and we were slowly sinking into it. Shinsou's struggled to get out of it, silently cursing as he tried kicking.

"Fuck." I chuckled, looking at the soggy situation we were in. The team with a steel-skinned rider approached us quickly.

"Shinsou, I'm going to teleport us. It's gonna feel weird." I warned him. I teleported us away from the wrath of the teams chasing after us, only to be chased again.

"Guess we're just running," I mumbled.

"We're gonna get some headbands too." I could hear the smirk in his tone, sitting on his shoulders.

Shoji swiftly approached us all by himself.

"Shoji?!" I yelled. "Where is your team?"

"Right here!" I heard Mineta from Shoji's back, covered by his limbs that looked like a cave.

As Shinsou turned back to leave, Mineta's sticky ball caught his shoe.

"Hey, you." He called Shoji. "That looks like a cool team."

"It is," Shoji replied, suddenly stopping in his tracks.

"Give us your headbands," Shinsou smirked. Shoji obediently yanked the headband off Mineta's head and gave it to Shinsou. As I was tying the headband to my neck, Asui's tongue appeared in sight.

"I won't let you!" She yelled.

"Undo the brainwashing, Shinsou. Were running." I said.

We ran away from team Shoji, stealing a few headbands by teleporting sneakily behind riders. Bakugo's team suddenly showed up. His team consisted of Kirishima, Mina and Sero.

"There you are!" Bakugo yelled, sending an explosion.

"Sup,'" I replied as Shinsou dodged the explosion.

"Well if itsnt the haugty blonde." Shinsou provoked, waiting for a reply. Lucky for Bakugo, he did not hear it over the explosions, or He'd be caught in Shinsou's trap.

"I'm gonna have your fucking points!" He propelled forward to grab the headband on my head, jumping off his horse. He managed to grab one, and Sero secured Bakugo with his tape, seating him back on Kirishima.

"The rider can detach from the horse?! That's allowed?!" We heard Present Mic in the commentary.

"The rider is not allowed to plant his or her feet on the ground." Midnight showed us a thumbs up. "So, it's okay!"

Bakugo looked at the headband he managed to get from me. His face dropped as he stared at the 20 points. I hid the 10 million points in the many headbands that were hanging on my neck. Although, I had quite a few headbands on my head as well.

"Seven minutes have passed. So let's put their scores on the big board for everyone to see." Present Mic exclaimed.

1 Team Sano: 10000280 P

2 Team Monoma: 1360 P

3 Team Tetsutetsu: 1125 P

7 Team Bakugo: 0 P