41- Failure

HIHI, MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! Thank you soooooo much for 1K reads. I didn't expect to even go past 200! And here I am, waking up and seeing a big fat 1k. You have no idea how much this means to me. Ily, guys, and thank you once again.

Receive my ducking love ♡♡♡

...

Akira

The next day we went through the same training as the previous day. This time instead of 70 laps, I did 100. After that, I put on the handicaps and began teleporting.

"Sano, your teleportations are getting slower!" Aizawa sensei yelled from a distance.

"Sorry!" I apologised and began teleporting back and forth more quickly.

After training, we made beef stew, although it wasn't anything fancy. But we were so hungry, we didn't mind. Dinner passed, and the boys washed the dishes, and the girls dried them, stacking them neatly. Once we were done, Pixie bob gathered us in a clearing outside the woods.

"We've filled our tummies and washed the dishes!" Pixie bob said. "Next..."

"THE TEST OF COURAGE!" Mina exclaimed, waving her arms excitedly.

"Not you guys." Aizawa wrapped Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Sato in his binding cloth. "The extra lessons group will be having class with me now."

"What?! You gotta be kidding me!" Mina yelled.

Aizawa sensei dragged the five wailing students away with him.

"Akira, babe, I will look forward to hearing your stories!" Mina wailed, struggling against the binding cloth.

"I'll tell you plenty of stories, bbg." I showed her a thumbs-up and a pitiful smile.

The pussycats explained how the test of courage would work. Class B would be scaring us first. We drew lots to see who we'd be partnered with. I was paired with Midoriya. Midoriya happily shifted towards me, grinning.

"Zuku!" I hugged him. He froze for a second before hugging me back.

"Oi, shithead," Bakugo growled. "Switch with me."

I got in between them and formed a cross with my index fingers. "Nope! He's with me!"

"Hah?! Why go with him?! He's probably gonna be scared and piss his pants."

"K-kach-" Midoriya stammered.

"I wasn't talking to you!"

"He'll be fine." I shook my head. The truth was, I wanted to talk to Midoriya about his quirk. And this was a perfect time. The thought would come to my head whenever I saw Izuku use his quirk. It was way too similar to All Might's quirk. Bakugo growled and glared daggers at Midoriya while Midoriya tried not to look at him, pretending to look at something in the sky.