59- Little Time

A/N: Hii. Can you guys please say something? Like I know theres people reading this but so far no ones said anything and its kinda weird. I really appreciate feedback. But if you have nothing to say can yall at least say hi 😌

...

Akira

I entered the dorms, feeling down after visiting Mom. A sweet aroma of chocolate cake entered my nostrils. Sato had been baking again. Sugar hero to the rescue.

"There she is!" Sato exclaimed. "I decided to bake a chocolate cake today."

He handed me a fat slice of chocolate cake. "Sorry, I couldn't leave you much. Everyone devoured it."

"Thank you, Sato." I smiled, making him blush a little. I took a bite, closed my eyes and sighed dreamily as I felt the cake melt in my mouth. "This is heaven."

"Can I have some more!" Mina exclaimed.

"Showsy ish my cake," I said, quickly stuffing my mouth before it got stolen.

"Sano!" Iida came running to me with a stack of papers. "Aizawa sensei asked me to give you these!"

"Wazzat," I asked, taking another bite of the cake.

"Assignments and projects." He replied.

"Ugh." I washed my hands and took the papers from him. Ever since I started my work-study, the assignments seemed to double. Work-study students also had extra classes to make up for lost ones.

Just how many papers are these?! Today sucked. I dragged myself to my room. I opened the door and found Bakugo lying on his stomach, playing a game on his phone. He looked up from his phone, throwing it behind him when he saw me.

"Hi, baby." I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. He tried pulling me into the bed, but I teleported to my desk. "Sorry, but I have a ton of work to complete."

Bakugo clicked his tongue and rolled to his back, throwing his hands behind his head. I adjusted the papers on my book and took out the appropriate books, turning on my laptop. I played some ambient space music since it helped me concentrate. Bakugo angrily mumbled something angry, which got cancelled when I put on my headset.

I took the first sheet and ran my eyes on it, immediately feeling like dying. I regretted daydreaming in math class since all of these questions were trigonometry. Screaming inside, I carefully solved the questions. I had to make a few references to my notes and textbook, but I somehow managed.

"Oi," Bakugo said, annoyed. "Get to bed. I'm sleepy."

I removed my headset and looked at him, tilting my head. "Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Did you say something?"

"Dont make me say it twice!" Bakugo barked with angry crimson eyes. "Get to bed! It's 10 fucking PM!"

"Katsu, you can see I'm nowhere near finished." I rolled my eyes. I took a teddy bear from my desk and threw it at him. "Pretend that's me and go to sleep."

"Can't you just complete it tomorrow?" He groaned. I raised my eyebrows at him with bored eyes and put my headset on again, returning to the sheets. We had school tomorrow, and these were due tomorrow. Suddenly Bakugo stomped to the table and took the sheet I was solving. He bought it closer to his face, his eyebrows knitted.

"Katsuki, for the last time, I'm studying." I frowned. I got up from the chair and reached for the paper, but Katsuki held it up and put a hand on my back, placing a kiss on my nose.