45- Weak

Can you guys click the little stars for me? It helps a lot! Also, don't forget to comment. I don't bite!

...

Akira

The twenty-one of us gathered in front of 1-A heights alliance. We were glad everyone's parents agreed on letting them live in dorms. Izuku told me he had trouble with his mom last night, on face time, but she eventually agreed. I was glad we were all together.

"Now," Aizawa sensei said. His hair was back to its messy self. "I'll explain the dorms briefly, but first- For now, we'll focus on getting the provisional licences we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

Murmurs erupted from the class. Midst the chaos, we completely forgot about them. Aizawa sensei put on a stern expression and clapped, grabbing our attention again.

"This is important. Sano, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya. These six went to save Bakugo that night." The class went silent, looking at us. Asui let out a little 'ribbit'. "The whole class knew about it, judging by your reactions. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I'd have expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro and Hakagure."

I gulped thickly and looked down at my shoes. The guilt of breaking the rules finally kicked in. "The six, who broke the rules, and the rest who didn't stop them. I would be grateful if you follow the proper procedures and act properly to regain my broken trust. Thats all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

No one followed Aizawa sensei inside. How were we supposed to have energy after the lecture? Everybody felt guilty, that was for sure. Suddenly Bakugo pulled Kaminari behind the bushes.

"Huh?! What?! AKIRA, SAVE ME! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" Kaminari yelled. I took a step forward, confused why Bakugo pulled Kaminari away. Kaminari unleashed his quirk, yellow sparks zapping around. He came out of the bushes with his goofy 'wheey'. The class laughed, looking at Kaminari acting all stupid. My eyes followed Bakugo walking towards Kirishima with money in his hand. I couldn't hear what he said, but I was sure the money was for Kirishima's night vision scope.

"Show your dumb side as usual." I heard him say before he stepped into the alliance. I smiled.

'And you say you don't care about your friends.' I said to myself. Maybe guys like Katsuki were secretly big softies inside.

...

Aizawa sensei showed us inside. It was an enormous place. Uraraka fainted a few times because of how huge it was.

"Girls on the right, boys on the left," Sensei explained. "The first floor is the common area. Food, baths and laundry on this floor."

"Baths?!" Mineta yelled. "Laundry?! If you ladies ever get stuck in the washing machi-" Before Mineta could complete his sentence, I roundhoused him, sending him flying outside the door. The girls cheered, and Bakugo smirked, satisfied.

"The baths and laundry are separated by gender!" Aizawa sensei yelled after Mineta, ignoring the fact that I kicked him. Mineta slowly got up and limped towards the dorms again.

"The rooms are laid as we saw fit. Everyone gets their own room. They are very spacious with AC fridges, toilets, fridges and closets. A balcony too."

"It's like a mansion!" Uraraka fainted again.

My room was on the fifth floor, in front of Todoroki's. Momo and Asui had their rooms there too. Sato and Sero were also on the same floor. Bakugo glared daggers at Todoroki when he pointed out that his room was across mine.