49- Date

Bakugo

After what felt like an eternity, Mina and Akira appeared.

"Bakugo! She's ready!" Mina yelled. I gave the controller back to Kirishima and got up.

"Fucking fina-" I froze when I saw Akira. She was hurriedly whispering to Mina about something. She wore a cute short summer dress with sleeves that fell off her shoulder. She had her hair in a low bun, and she even wore a bit of makeup. Her scar ran down her neck, only adding to her beauty. She averted her gaze when she saw me.

"I- I tried telling Mina that this is too much, but she wouldn't listen!" She began her rambling

"I- I tried telling Mina that this is too much, but she wouldn't listen!" She began her rambling. "Sh-should I change into something casual?"

"What are you talking about." I breathed. "This is also okay."

"What he means is that you look great!" Kirishima grinned his sharp and toothy grin. I looked back to see the boys looking at her with slightly dazed expressions.

"What are you idiots looking at?" I scowled.

"N-nothing." Denki stuttered, and the boys fixed their eyes back on the screen, not clicking the controller. I took her hand, and we left the dorms. Even though it had been more than a month since we started dating, this felt new. I found myself feeling conscious about my hands, and took my hand back, wiping it with my shirt.

"Don't worry about it." She smiled, taking my hand again. She looked so cute. It should be illegal.

"You look..."

"Yeah, I know. I should've worn something more casual." She put a hand behind her neck.

"I was gonna say you look pretty," I said, ears reddening a little.

"Aww, thanks." She took my arm, grinning wide. "By the way, we're going towards the station."

"Yeah."

"Where are you taking me." She asked.

"Somewhere," I replied.

"Sounds like a nice place." She said sarcastically.

...

"Are you gonna tell me?" She asked again as we sat on the train.

"Can't you wait for a little? You impatient duck." I sighed.

"I could be getting kidnapped by an angry pomeranian for all I know." She said, poking my sides.

"I'm not a fucking dog!" I took her wrist, stopping her from poking me.

"And I'm not a fucking duck."

"Yes, you are. You quack like one, and you're short like one." I bought my face closer to her ear and lowered my voice to a whisper. "And you're cute like one."