71- Pomeranian Family

*11 Years later*

Akira

I shielded my eyes from the sun creeping in through the thin white chiffon curtains. The wedding band on my ring finger glistened under the sun. I grinned at it and turned over to my left, where the person who put it on my finger lay sound asleep.

I cupped Katsuki's cheek, running my thumb over it lovingly. He grumbled and nuzzled into my palm, making me laugh softly. I crawled closer and booped his nose and then proceeded to pepper his neck and face with kisses.

"Let me sleep, woman." He said in a deep voice, pulling me onto him and wrapping his legs around me, entrapping me.

"You know that trick never worked on me." I teleported out of his grip and onto the floor.

" 'ts fuckin' cold." He mumbled sleepily. "Get back here."

"Well, maybe if you turned off the AC before sleeping, you wouldn't be complaining," I said, taking my shirt thrown across the room and buttoning it before putting on a pair of jeans.

"Besides, you promised Kazuki you'd take him to a picnic."

"I did that to put him to bed!" Katsuki yelled, now awake, sitting up. I raised both my eyebrows at him.

"Too bad. It's the weekend. We have to go out anyways." I opened the door and stalked down to the kitchen.

Katsuki and I bought the house when I was pregnant at 22. Soon after that, we had Kazuki, who is now 5 years old. He's got Katsuki's spiky hair and my hair and eye colour. His personality is a mix of mine and Katuki's, alternating from a sweetheart to a stubborn boy.

I rummaged through the fridge and took out a few eggs and milk for pancakes. I put on Katuki's apron and whisked together the ingredients, humming to myself. I heard footsteps and looked at the entrance to find Katsuki.

"Hi, mama duck." He said, walking behind me and peeking over my shoulder.

"Hi papa pomeranian." I smiled. He put his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, swaying slightly.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when we heard something loud upstairs. A loud explosion followed by a crash. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Kazuki, what did I say about explosions in the house?!" I yelled, shoving the whisk in Katsuki's hands and teleporting to Kazuki's bedroom.

"This alarm clock Papa bought me is so annoying!" Kazuki yelled with a pout, sitting on his little bed, arms crossed across his chest. The alarm clock was thrown to the floor, glass cracked.

"...Kazuki," I said sternly.

I picked up the alarm clock and put it back on his side table, where a collection of his favourite pro heroes sat, Deku being in the front. When Katsuki found out that Kazuki's favourite pro hero was Deku, the number one hero, instead of the number two hero, Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite or Glitchy, the number four hero, it pissed him off so bad. But he slowly grew to go along with it.

"I'm sorry, mama... I won't do it again." He said, twiddling his thumbs apologetically. I sighed and lifted him off the bed.

"It's fine, Kaz," I said, smiling. "No doing it again, alright?"

"Okay." He smiled. I put him down and shooed him off to the bathroom to brush his teeth, waiting outside.

"Are we going to have a picnic?" He asked as I changed his clothes.