66- Missed calls

Akira

I ran outside the dorms with Kirishima when I saw snow falling. The ground was covered in a blanket of white, and tiny snowflakes fell from the sky. I cupped my hands, letting the snowflakes fall into my palms and melt.

"It's snowing!" Mineta shouted, running outside.

"Clear the mind and rub down with a dry towel!" Kirishima yelled, taking his shirt off and throwing it.

"Eijiro! You'll catch a cold!" I took his shirt from the ground as he jumped around.

"Akira, let's build a snowman!" He took a handful of snow and threw it into the sky.

"Okay, wear your shirt first," I said, giving it to him. "Dont want to catch a cold, do we?"

"Let's build it by the entrance!" He said. "It will look like a welcome mascot."

"Oooh, yes!"

Kirishima and I made a giant snowball and rolled it to the entrance. We made two smaller ones and stacked them on top of each other. I rubbed my hands, looking at the blank snowman.

"It needs a face!" Kirishima stated.

"And hands." I giggled. I felt like I was in middle school again. "I'll go inside and get the stuff."

"Okay!"

I teleported to my room and took two giant almond-shaped buttons from a scrap box. I 'borrowed' one of Bakugo's fedora hats from his room and grabbed a scarf before I teleported back outside. Kirishima had found two tree branches and put them on the snowman's side as arms.

"I got the buttons." I smiled. "And Katsuki's hat."

"Perfect!" Kirishima took the hat and put it on the snowman's head. I put the buttons on the snowman's face and wrapped the scarf around its neck. We put tiny pebbles on it as the mouth.

"Hmm..." Kirishima looked at it thoughtfully. "It's missing a nose."

"How could we forget!" I facepalmed. "The classic carrot!"

"That's right! The carrot!" Kirishima exclaimed. He ran inside and ran back out with a carrot in hand. He stuffed it where the nose would go, in the middle.

"The eyes kinda look like Katsuki's," I muttered. Coincidentally, the buttons were also red.

"Oh shit, you're right!" Kirishima rearranged the snowman's mouth so that it looked like a frown. He put small twigs above the eyes as eyebrows, making it look like the snowman was angry.

"Now it's Bakugo." He beamed at the snowman.

"Perfect Welcome mascot, I must say." I chuckled.

"It needs a name." Kirishima stated, bringing his knuckles to his chin.

"Since our beloved Katsuki was the reference, how about we name it one of his failed hero names?"

"You're a genius, Akira." Kirishima clapped. "Let's name him King Explosion Murder."