29- Power Couple!

No one is as amazing as I am -motivational words by Katsuki Bakugo.

...

Akira

"Most of the exam will be from Nucleic acids, so you kids better revise that well." Our biology teacher said, sitting in her chair. "Since we've finished our first term portion, we'll be doing revision for two weeks until exams."

I was busy trying to balance a pencil on my pursed lips, not bothering to listen to the teacher since I had already revised all the chapters. It was the last period of the day, and I couldn't wait to go home. Once I managed to balance the pencil, I slowly turned my head towards Bakugo, who sat on my left. Bakugo had his concentration on what the teacher was saying. When he felt my head turn around, he gave me a side glance and rolled his eyes at my childish act. Once he turned his attention to the teacher, I sneakily threw the pencil at him.

"OW!" Bakugo yelled, getting up from his seat. "What the-"

"Katsuki Bakugo." The teacher said sternly. "I know you're stressed about the exams, but can you please sit down?"

"Im not fucking stressed!"

"Language, young man!"

Bakugo scowled and sat back down, glaring daggers at me while I tried to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing. If looks could kill, I'd be dead eleven years ago. Once I found nothing to entertain myself with, I started doodling on the last page of my biology textbook, which was filled with random scribbles and drawings.

Once the bell rang, I dumped my books and pens in my bag and swung my bag over my shoulder.

"Aki!" Mina said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I forgot to show you these new boots I just bought."

Mina took out her phone and scrolled through her gallery. She clicked a picture and handed me the phone.

"Oh my gosh!" I gushed. "They're amazing!" I zoomed onto the design of the high black boots.

"I know, right?" Mina said excitedly. "But I don't know where to wear them."

"They're boots. You can wear 'em anywhere."

While I was talking to Mina about her new boots, I felt someone cling to my thighs. I looked down to see Mineta hugging my thigh tightly.

"What the fuck?!" I shrieked, trying to pry off Mineta.

"I'm in squishy heaven!" Mineta slobbered.

"Mineta, get off her!" Mina tried pulling him.

Bakugo, who was 'talking' to Kaminari and Kirishima, turned around to see what my yelling was about. When he saw Mineta clinging to my thigh, rage consumed him, and he dashed forward, explosions in one of his palms.

"GET YOUR FILTHY ASS HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" Bakugo roared and pulled Mineta, slamming him on the ground. Mineta ran away from Bakugo and started climbing the walls with his quirk.

"Get down here, you filthy degenerate!" Bakugo yelled.

While Bakugo was dealing with Mineta, I felt all the eyes in the classroom on me. I wanted to disintegrate with all the newfound attention.

"Girlfriend?" Mina whispered with wide eyes.

"Akira chan?!" Midoriya hopped behind me. "Is it true?"

Everyone in the classroom waited for something from me.

"Hahaha..." I laughed nervously. "Surprise...?"