30- Chocolate Kiss

Akira

The weekend arrived in a flash. Everyone had been busy training and studying around the clock. Math lessons after school with Kirishima and Bakugo, helping Midoriya with English after math lessons. I was exhausted.

I flipped to the last page of my math textbook to check if my answer was correct. I let out a relieved sigh seeing that my answer was correct. It was currently 11 in the morning, and I had pulled an all-nighter to catch up with the exam portion for maths since I didn't pay proper attention in class. I mentally slapped myself to pay more attention in math class.

I gulped the rest of my cold coffee in one big gulp and slapped my cheeks. "Okay, one last exercise and I'm done."

About an hour of suffering later, I was done with the last exercise. I exhaled heavily and got up from my chair. My butt hurt from sitting in the same position for hours. I stared at the pile of notes and worksheets that I'd just done. Pulling an all-nighter was worth it.

"Are you proud of me, firecracker?" I yawned, talking to myself. "I fucking caught up with the syllabus."

Speaking of Bakugo, I only saw him in class and during math lessons. I hadn't really gotten to spend my free time with him. I sighed and dragged myself to the bathroom for a refreshing bath.

I took out my shampoo from the vanity cabinet. It was a new shampoo with an addictive peachy smell, and I was waiting for the previous bottle to empty before using it. After washing myself in the shower, I took a dip in the hot tub. Honestly, the best part of moving out was this hot tub. I lazily made bubbles in the tub with my mouth when I suddenly remembered I agreed to get ice cream with Aoki in the afternoon.

I should invite Katsu too, I thought. I want to hang out with him too. I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. I began looking for my phone hidden under a pile of worksheets. I dialled Katsuki's number and waited for him to answer. The call got through after a few rings.

"Hey." I heard the scrapping of a spoon against a pan accompanied by the sizzling of oil.

"Hi, Katsuki, you cooking?"

"Yeah, that damn old hag went out and didn't cook me shit."

I laughed at Katsuki's answer. "What are you cooking?"

"Miso soup." He said. I heard a loud clank of metal. "And rice."

"Sounds appetizing," I said, remembering I didn't have breakfast.

"You didn't eat your fucking breakfast, did you?"

"Pffft- why would I skip breakfast?!" I lied.

"Knowing your lazy ass, you probably just woke up and did not bother with breakfast."

"Shut up! I pulled an all-nighter to study math! You should be proud of me!" I wailed.

"Nothing to be proud of, you just did what you fucking should have unless you wanted to fail." I heard the smirk in his tone from the phone.

"Meanie."

Bakugo sent a video call request, and I immediately declined. "Hah?! Accept the request!"

"No, I'm literally in a towel right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Wha- oh. Why are you in a fucking towel?"

"Just got out of the shower," I replied.

I heard the grunt from Bakugo on the other end. "I'm coming over with breakfast since I know you plan on starving your fucking self."