52- Fun Memories

(Edited)

Akira

I woke up pretty late the next day since Mina and Ochaco kept me up almost all night. We gossiped about random things and did each other's hair, mostly flustering Ochaco by teasing her about Midoriya. I yawned and ran a hand through my bedhead. It was worse today since we did each other's hair last night.

I got up and opened the window. Most of the class was already outside. It was a remarkable sight. Sero had his tape wrapped around Mineta, and Ochaco used her quirk on Mineta, causing him to fly like a kite.

"Deserved." I snorted.

I quickly showered and put on my bikini, wearing a bardot top and shorts over it. Now the real problem. My fucking hair. I took a deep breath and untangled my hair. When I tried to brush my nest, the brush only ended up getting stuck in my hair. Suddenly someone banged on my door.

"Oi! Wake up! Your fucking breakfast is waiting for you!" I heard Bakugo yell. I quickly ran to the door and pulled him inside, and closed the door, the hairbrush dangling in my hair.

"Katsuki, my hair is a nest! I tried detangling it, but this stupid brush- Katsuki, are you listening?!" He had a dazed expression on his face as he stared at me. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Earth to Katsuki!"

"Wh- What do you want!" He yelled.

"I was asking you to do something about my hair while you were busy in cloud kingdom," I said. We stood in front of the mirror as Bakugo grunted and detangled my hair strand by strand. I studied his concentrated expression in the mirror. God, he's cute when he's focused.

"How the fuck did it get this bad." He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Mina and Ochaco were experimenting on my hair," I replied. He managed to detangle my hair and started brushing it. After combing it, he put it in a neat ponytail.

"Thanks, Katsuki!" I smiled and proceeded to hop towards the door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, making my head collide with his chest.

"Thank me properly." He smirked.

"Jeez, fine." I put my hands on his shoulders, going on tiptoes and giving him a kiss. Bakugo leaned in, hands on my waist.

"You know, you fucking drive me crazy when you wear these tops." He said against my neck, making colour rise to my cheeks. 

He went back up to my lips, nibbling on my lower lip. I forgot about breakfast and wrapped my arms around his neck, melting into him. Bakugo lifted me off my feet, and I wrapped my legs around him, not being able to get my lips off him. He lowered me onto the bed and left a trail of kisses on the length of my scar.

He stopped on my collarbone and gently sucked. Was he... leaving a hickey? Although he gave me plenty of neck kisses, he never left a mark.

"Katsuki..."

"What?" He asked, detaching his lips from my neck and looking at me.

"If you leave a hickey now, everyone will see it," I said.

"Not like I care." He smirked. "All these idiots couldn't keep their eyes to themselves yesterday." He said in a low husky voice, lifting my chin with his index. "They're gonna have to know what's mine.~"

"Katsuki-" I started, but he shut me up with a rough kiss, hot lips going to my neck. He sucked on the same spot again and a little. I bit my lip, a delightful sensation spreading throughout me. He kept moving around my neck, sucking on some places, biting somewhere, going up to my lips again and then attacking my neck again. He sucked on a sensitive spot under my jaw, making a sound escape my throat. A sound that I didn't know belonged to me. Bakugo looked at me, surprised, as I stapled my hands over my mouth, embarrassed.