22- Dense

Akira

I was shaken awake by someone. Cant they let a girl have her damn sleep?

"Akira, wake up." I heard a sleepy voice.

Whose voice is that? It sounds familiar.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light. A handsome boy with a scar on his left side bore his heterochromatic eyes into mine. The realisation struck me, and I stiffened.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE, SHOTO?!" I slapped him hard across the cheek, making him land on the floor.

Todoroki looked at me with shock, cupping the cheek I slapped him on.

"I-" He stuttered. "We're at Endeavors agency... I just came to wake you up since it's time to wake up..."

"Oh-" I jumped off the bed and gasped. "IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS AT HOME, AND YOU SNUCK INSIDE!"

"It's okay," Todoroki said, cooling his cheek with ice.

I took my phone to check the time and saw a sleeping Bakugo hugging his pillow. A smile crept up my face, and I took a screenshot.

"Is that Bakugo?" Todoroki asked, standing up.

"Uh... No." I replied, quickly cutting the call. The battery had mostly drained from the call.

"It was him tho," Todoroki said. "I guess people sleep on video calls these days."

"Yeah... I guess they do." I replied. "And why are we up at 6 AM? Do we have patrol duty?"

"No." Todoroki sighed. "Endeavor wants his staff up by 6."

"Oh well, let's get breakfast."

"We can just order it like last night," Todoroki replied.

Both of us had pancakes and coffee.

"Hey, Akira," Todoroki said, putting maple syrup on his pancakes.

"Hm?"

"Do you want to train together?" Todoroki asked. "I promised I'd make up for earlier."

"I'd love to!" I grinned.

"Alright, after breakfast," Todoroki said, quickly gobbling his pancakes.

We walked into the ginormous gym after changing into our hero costumes. Inside was a woman with glowing-green hair running on a treadmill.

"Heyya Shoto," She smiled.

"Hi." Todoroki greeted. "Can we spar here?"

"Yeah, in that empty space." She pointed to the other side of the gym that had no equipment.

I stretched my back, grinning at Todoroki.

"If I win," I said. "I get to touch your hair!"

"What's so special about my hair?" Todoroki asked with a finger on his chin.

"I don't know. It just looks soft."

"What if I win?"

"I'll treat you to cold soba."

Todoroki nodded happily. "I won't lose."

Todoroki charged towards me, fire dancing on his left side. I teleported behind him and attempted to kick his calves. He turned around, freezing the ground with his foot. I teleported mid-air as soon as I saw him freeze to the ground.

I landed on the slippery floor, trying to run away, seeing Todoroki approach me with his flames. I teleported towards him once again, luring him into close combat. I gripped his shoulder and kicked his gut. Todoroki stumbled backwards, and I sent a punch to his jaw. He activated his left, slightly burning my arm.