Episode 7: Arrangements over Mac 'nd cheese

Hey guys! I hope you are doing all okay?

I'm so excited about Louis' tour! I really hope I can get tickets to Antwerp on Wednesday. Out of my system is amazing btw!

I hope you're going to comment! It brightens my day!

xoxo S

Louis rolls his eyes when literally everybody from the villa is sitting around Harry and Camille, listening carefully to the pair with undivided attention. Harry smiles as he talks, hair bouncing a bit when he laughs together with Camille. Harry enjoys the attention that is given to him now and Camille's head is resting on his shoulder, laughing with everything Harry says. They know each other for two hours for fuck's sake. God now that he sees the girl he hates her even more. He takes Aiden's half bottle of beer and finishes it. He is really not in the mood to be another member of the crowd around the two.

"Maybe you should be a good friend and join the conversation?" Danielle walks towards Louis with crossed arms.

"Why should I? To be number 100 in the crowd?"

"No, because Harry asked where you are. I told him I would come and fetch you."

"Well he knows where I am. I'm in eyesight."

"Louis, you're being a jealous dick." Danielle shakes her head. "Come on."

"I said no." Louis snaps, finishing the bottle. "Really, why would I?"

"Because you are Harry's closest friend in here and he wants to share an experience?" It sounds obvious what Danielle says and really Louis knows that she is right, knows that he is acting like a dick. It's just that he really doesn't feel the need to listen to how their fucking date was. Not that Louis has a problem with Harry going on a date, just preferably not with her. She's not Harry's type from what Louis has heard before.

She exactly is his type, but Louis tries to forget about that.

"Alright, I'll join for a bit." Louis sighs and he follows Danielle towards the sunbeds. He grabs a beanbag on the way and throws it a bit further away from the others but still close enough to be able to follow the conversation.

"And he has just been a real gentleman throughout the whole date." Camille smiles, hand going through Harry's curls. "We had a lot of fun, didn't we Harry?"

"We had a great time." Harry agrees, smiling. "The castle looked like it actually had been taken out of a fairy tale and look at her dress, a real Cinderella this one."

Harry is a charmer, a real fucking charmer.

"You two look really cute together." Aiden compliments them. "Harry looks like a prince a bit, doesn't he? And now his princess literally strolls into the villa. If that isn't meant to be then what is?"

Okay, that's where Louis has had enough. He is here to have fun, to party, to drink, flirt, have some hook ups. He's not here to watch another version of 'Another Cinderella story or whatever the shit is that his sisters like to watch. Without saying another word he stands up and walks towards the kitchen again.

Louis hasn't left because he is annoyed. He is just hungry. Food is priority in life, right? And it's not that Harry has really acknowledged him when he was joining.

Louis has to stand on his tipietoes to reach the top shelf. He takes a box of mac and cheese and decides to prepare that. Mac and cheese is always a good option.

"2 persons? Don't think so, all mine." Louis mumbles as he reads the instructions at the back of the pack. He follows the rest of the instructions and then just stares at the food until it is finished. Just when he is about to put it all on his plate, he feels a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, a weight on his shoulder and the smell of strawberry shampoo.