Episode 23: Casa Amor

Enjoy reading, don't forget to comment (:

Louis can imagine that the concept of Casa Amor works for the viewers at home, but Louis has been dying the last three days without Harry.

Harry is now somewhere else, surrounded by all those new people, and there is nothing Louis can do about it. He didn't even get the chance to talk things out with Harry before he had left.

"Harry!" Straight after the coupling up Louis follows Harry towards the sleeping room.

"Not now, Louis. I need to get my stuff for Casa Amor." He sounds annoyed and doesn't even look around at Louis who is standing behind them.

"I just want to talk to you. About what Camille said-"

"It doesn't matter, Louis. I get it."

"That's the thing, you don't!"

"Harry, Luke, Camille and Taylor! We are leaving to Casa Amor in five minutes!" one of the producers yells.

"We'll talk when I'm back, okay? I don't have time now."

"What are you thinking about, beauty?" Stan, one of the four new people, walks up to Louis and takes place next to him on the sunbed.

"Don't take it personally. You and Joe, Max, Hannah, you're awesome people and I'm excited to get to know all of you, just not when I'm in this situation with Harry." Louis sighs. "I really miss him and we are fighting so I'm not really feeling at ease right now."

"I thought you and Harry are nothing but friends?"

"Don't tell me you haven't seen the show." Louis laughs humourlessly. "I bet the whole country is laughing now about my stupidity."

"Actually the whole country adores you." Hannah joins the conversation and takes place next to Louis on the other side. He hates it, all the attention. He sounds like a softy now but he can't trust anyone here. They all just want Louis to take them back to the villa so they are a part of Love Island.

Louis wishes that the others were with him now as well but Danielle is too busy playing Cupido between Eleanor and Max and Kendall – yeah Louis and Kendall hate each other. Kendall is also in a deep conversation with Joe. He has never felt this lonely and being here without Harry confirms his feelings even more; He is madly in love with the Curly boy.

"I don't care about the whole country honestly." Louis rolls his eyes. "You guys should know that I'm not the one you should try with. I'm set on Harry."

"Harry isn't set on you, Louis." Stan says and Louis hates how honest he sounds. "He keeps going on about leaving you the second that the right person enters the villa and I'm sorry to tell you, Louis but now he is in Casa Amor and you know the people there are casted by dating specialist especially for the people over there..."

"He is right..." Hannah confirms and Louis actually really likes Hannah, a lot, and hearing the hard truth from her hurts even more. "I'm not saying that one of us is the one for you, but I can say that one out of four chance is that we are picked out especially for you, scientifically seen one of us is your perfect match and one of them is Harry's. The soulmate he is on about, the producers have certainly found them."

"He is leaving me, isn't he?" Louis bites his lip, trying not to cry over someone, over Harry, on national tv.

"But you can get over him." Hannah says, hand going through Louis' hair and it's the comfort the older boy needs right now. "What about we're going to the bar for a drink? Looking again for the Louis that didn't give a fuck and was just here for fun and parties. I know he is somewhere still in there." Hannah's finger is pointing in Louis' chest and it makes him laugh.

"You know, if his soulmate is there anyway, why not. Yeah, I'm coming for a drink."

--

"Hey Cutie!" Josh kisses Harry's cheek and Harry gives him a sweet smile. When he got in the show the one thing he looked forwards to, was Casa Amor. Now he is here and he just wants to go back to the villa. He regrets not talking to Louis before leaving. Maybe if he had done that, his time would have been a lot nicer here.

"Hey Josh."

"Hi, Josh." Camille, who is sitting with Harry, greets the boy as well.

"I was wondering if you maybe would like to go for a walk in the garden? Just the two of us? So I can get to know you?"

Harry breathes in and out but shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, Josh. You're a lovely guy but I don't want to give you any hope. I just rather stay here around the pool. Maybe Camille here would like to go?"

"Camille here really needs to talk to you." She turns to Harry and gives him a stern look.

"Alright, I uh- I'll see you later Josh!"

"Hey, if you ever change your mind, I'm here. I just hope that you know that I'm here for you and no one else. If it's not you who takes me to the villa, I don't need to end up there."

Harry keeps those words in mind. They are sweet and Harry appreciates them.

"You are such an idiot!" Camille says once that Josh has left.

"What do you mean?"

"That boy is clearly head over heels for you and you have been rejecting him from day one and for what? Louis, who was planning to couple up with Aiden anyway?"

"We were still going to talk about that!" Harry defends Louis. "You are just pissed because Aiden never really liked you, Cam."

"Wow, that's just rude. I'm trying to help you here because you are the first friend I made in here but- If you are really going to give everything up for a guy that isn't even here to find love then I don't know if I still want to talk to you." Camille stands up but Harry stops her.

"It's not like that." Harry stops her. "I know you don't like Louis, but I really do. He is my best friend in here and the person that I trust the most. I don't want to just couple up with someone else. Louis makes me feel safe."

"He is also making you blind for everything that's around you. You've messed up with me, with Kendall and now you're about to do the same thing with Josh, sweet Josh."

"He promised me he would help me look for the one and I believe he will."

"But he's not here, Harry."

"Josh is not the one, I know. Louis would have told me exactly the same."

"Of course he would have! He uses you to stay in the game and hook up with everybody. Just think about it, Harry. He hooks up with you, hooked up with Eleanor and with Aiden. Louis cannot be trusted and he is a selfish asshole. He has someone else when you're back in the villa, Harry. He has found someone more interesting to him than you are, that's how Louis works."

Harry is angry and stands up himself.

"If that's what you think about Louis, you are wrong. My soulmate is still not here, Camille. In a few days we're back in the villa and I can't wait to be coupled up with Louis again. I know he would never hurt me like that. I know he will be waiting for me, you will see."