Episode 51: The final three

don't forget to comment, it makes my day and gives me motivation.

Love you all xx

"What?" Harry just stares at Louis, mouth slightly hanging open as he watches his boyfriend.

"If they offer me the job, I'm going to take it, Haz." Louis breathes out.

"But you promised..." Harry whispers. "You promised you'd come with me." His eyes are teary, lips pouting and he almost looks like a child.

"I know and I'm sorry but- I never expected to get this opportunity. It's not even sure that I can't come along, Harry. Maybe after the talk they don't want me and-"

"Bullshit, Louis." Harry snaps. "We both know that they will want you, who doesn't? You're basically famous now so-"

"And what does that mean?" Louis crosses his arms. "Are you saying that they only want to have an interview with me because I'm on this show?"

"You told me that you didn't get any reaction before!"

And that hurts Louis. It hurts that the one person that's supposed to love and support him, basically tells him that he only gets opportunities because now he is known in the country and not because he has worked his but off to get there...

"Yeah, well not everybody just gets Vogue Paris thrown in their lap, Harry." Louis bites.

"It wasn't thrown in my lap, I worked for it! I'm fucking proud of it!"

"As you should, Harry! But can't I be proud that I got an interview with my dream job?" Louis' voice is getting higher, something that happens when his emotions suddenly come up.

"You were supposed to come to Paris with me! Why don't you ask them to start a semester later if they take you? Just- Lou, you promised! I don't want to be separated from you."

"If you don't want to be separated then why don't you ask for another placement?" Louis is angry now, never thought he could be this angry with Harry. His heart hurts, hurts a lot.

"I got a once in a lifetime opportunity, Louis! Vogue is my dream company!"

"Yes, and this school is mine!" Louis shouts. "What makes your dream more important than mine, Haz?" Louis starts to feel weaker, pain spread over his body because of this situation they are in. "I know that it's not world's most famous company in some fancy city but- It's important to me."

"It's not that I don't want you to do that. It's just that- You promised you would come with me, Louis. You told me not to worry. I didn't even ask you to begin with, you suggested to join me and pulling out of it now, it's selfish Louis..."

"You call me selfish?" Louis shrieks. "Are you joking? I have been nothing but supportive about your internship, Harry, even after you lied about it, telling anyone but me. I know I told you I would come with you but I never saw this coming. Everybody told me that I shouldn't have to be scared to tell you because you were going to support me just like I was going to support you, and here you are basically telling me that one: I didn't even get this job because I worked for it, only because I'm on this show and two: to just let this opportunity slip to join you to Paris. Even though if I could convince them to start the semester after, what happens when Vogue asks you to stay in Paris, H? Because if I remember well, you'd stay. What then?"

"It's something we could discuss in the future then, if you come with me to Paris..."

"I'm not coming with you to Paris." Louis shakes his head. "Even if I don't get the bloody job, there is no way I'm coming to Paris with you."

"Louis..."

"Save it. I'm selfish anyway, right? Then leave me the fuck alone." Louis walks past Harry towards the beach where he just throws himself in the sand and starts crying. He hates this, hates the situation, the way he feels and he remembers exactly why he hates love so much and he hasn't let himself love anymore.

--

The rest of the day is awkward. Louis and Harry haven't talked, barely even looked at each other. Louis has done his story to Eleanor and Luke, while Harry is hanging around now with Ed, Camille, Kendall and Cara. Louis hates how even after everything that has happened the curly boy still gets along with two girls that tried to get into his pants.

"His reaction is not okay." Luke shakes his head. "He should be supportive towards Louis like Louis was to him as well."

"He is just scared." Eleanor reasons. "He's very young and probably just scared to be away from Louis."

"Now he is pushing him away!"

"Because he wants to protect himself!" Eleanor says. "By now I think I know how those two function. He is scared of the long distance, scared that Louis will find someone else. He is also just very disappointed because he looked forward to Paris together with Louis."

"That's not a reason to treat him the way Harry has done!"

"I know that but-"

"Guys, you do realise that I'm sitting here, right?" Louis rolls his eyes. "Can you please fight over my non existent love life when I'm not next to you? Thanks."

Eleanor walks up to Louis and pulls him in a hug, Luke doing the exact same thing on the other side.

"Things will be alright." Eleanor says. "I understand your reaction, I understand that you are hurt and you have the right. What Harry has said is not okay, I just think it was a panicked reaction..."

"I GOT A TEXT!" Cara yells and Louis sighs, stands up, and goes over the other together with Luke and Eleanor. He can feel Harry's eyes burning on his face, but Louis ignores it.

Dear Islanders

The UK has voted again. Gather around the firepit to find out who is going home.

"That's it." Louis sighs. "I'm not even going to get the chance to talk to him before we both go home."

"What do you mean? You're not going anywhere." Eleanor rolls her eyes.

Louis doesn't believe her. People have seen the fight between Harry and him, but he should have believed her when not even ten minutes later Kendall and Cara are on their way out of the villa.

Louis feels his phone vibrate and takes it out of his pocket.

"Got a text." He mumbles, not needing to scream because everybody is still around them.

Congratulations Luke and Eleanor, Ed and Camille, Harry and Louis, for making it to the final three!

Time is ticking, enjoy your last few days in the villa.

From tomorrow on it's time to prepare for the big Love Island final...