Episode 35: The question deal

It's a short one but I know you guys will be happy. Also, I have to leave home now and I'm not sure whether I can write later so I wanted to give you all something.

Enjoy and don't forget to comment xxx

When the boys arrive back in the villa, Harry brings Louis immediately towards the sleeping room, ignoring all the others that are silent.

"You need to change your clothes." Harry says. "Have you brought a sweater? We have to get you're warm. You're soaking wet."

Louis only shakes his head and Harry walks towards his part of the closet. He takes out a lilac sweater and throws it towards Louis.

"I'll be back immediately, just going to change as well." Harry says.

Louis takes off his t-shirt, replacing it with Harry's sweater that's oversized for Louis, but it feels on amazingly. He takes a pair of joggers from his own closet and by the time he is ready, Harry is as well.

"Come here." Harry says softly, opening his arms for Louis. Louis just walks up to him and lets himself fall, tears falling down again.

"I miss us." Louis says. "I don't care anymore, Harry. I have accepted that we can't be together but I can't deal with losing you. I need us. Can we please talk? Can we please get back to us now?"

"Let's sit down..." Harry says and both of them are going to sit cross legged on their bed, facing each other.

"Communication is everything to me." Harry starts. "And I don't know why – And I know I have been as guilty as you about this- I'm great at communicating. I just don't know how to with you, Louis. I don't know what's stopping me to be completely honest to you. It's not like I'm uncomfortable talking to you. I can talk to you about anything and everything. I enjoy the talks we used to have before everything got complicated. Nobody knows me like you do. Still I don't manage how to tell you how I feel."

"There is so much I want to tell you." Louis says. "You can't imagine . You bring up feelings that I never experienced this intensively before. I just- There is so much that I don't know where to start." Louis says honestly, for the first time really opening up to Harry. "I want to talk to you, I want to communicate with you, I just don't have a fucking clue how."

"Let's make a list of questions." Harry says and Louis gives him a weird look.

"Questions?"

"Things you want to know from the other. Three questions that we desperately want to ask each other. Then we can have a conversation about them. What do you think?"

"And only three questions?"

"Only three." Harry nods. "And we can only ask one a day each. Like this we really have to consider what we ask one another, think about what's important to us."

Louis nods. "I like it, I really do. I do have one question already. Can I ask mine of the day?"

"Of course." Harry nods. "Fire."

"Have you really given up on me?"

Harry bites his lip but shakes his head.

"I haven't. I would be lying though if I said that I didn't try to forget about you and just give up. That's why I brought Josh back. And let me save you a question, I never had feelings for him. He was never even close to you, Louis"

"Okay..." Louis nods.

"Can I ask you a question too?"

"That's the rule, isn't it?" Louis laughs a little.

"Do you want to maybe explore what can happen with us? Take things slow? Have talks? See where we'll end up together? Because I know I haven't told you yet but, I really like you too, I'm in love with you. I'm just scared to jump in this blindly. I don't want to mess us up..."

Harry takes Louis' hand in his, trying to make eye contact with the older boy. Louis' heart is beating like train, can feel it through his whole body.

He nods, keeps nodding in unbelieve, smile covering his whole face and hands on his own cheek now.

Harry likes him back.

"Yeah, let's figure us out."