Episode 21: Twitter Challenge

This part was soooooooo much fun to write! I hope you have as much fun reading it! Don't forget to comment (:

"Today has been awesome, Louis." Aiden says when the sun has fallen down, and it's only him and Louis outside while the others are still getting ready. "Spending the day with you like this- It made me realise that I still really like you. I know you told me that you're happy with Harry but the two of you aren't even coupled up now and I was wondering-"

Here it comes, Aiden is going to ask him to couple up.

"Do you think that next time you want to give me a chance?"

"I don't know, Aiden." Louis says honestly. "Today was really fun." That's a big fat lie. Today has been horrible. The only thing that Louis has done is staring at Harry, hoping he would catch on him and Aiden spending time together. He has, but he didn't say a single word about it. Louis is not convinced that Harry is even a little bit bothered by it. "I'm not someone to make plans that quickly. I also don't think the couple up will be soon, seeing that we've recently done that."

"Mmm." Aiden agrees. "That's why I ask you now. I want you to consider it. I know that I have spent a lot of time with Camille but she was my only option, Louis. You know that you are still my first choice, right?"

"I know and I really like you too." Louis lies through his teeth, but if he is losing Harry he needs Aiden to stay here. "It's just- I feel bad about breaking the deal with Harry."

"Harry has broken it too."

"Not intentionally." There it is, the need to defend the younger boy. "Harry wouldn't do that on purpose to me. We're still close, Aiden. I know we're not coupled up, but we're still close."

"But we can become closer, right?"

And that's how the next few days have been spent, Louis and Aiden hanging out together every single second of the day, only for Harry to crawl in bed next to Louis every night, get off, begging Louis to stay with him and leave in the morning before Louis opens his eyes.

The situation is honestly killing Louis and he wonders if it's still worth it, all this pain and drama, only for a stupid holiday. It's not even a holiday anymore. He can't even enjoy the time he spends with Harry anymore, knowing that the next morning he is gone.

"Things are going smooth, right?" Luke swims up to Louis and leans on the floaty the other boy is almost sleeping on.

"If you mean by smooth, Harry doesn't give a shit, then yeah things go as smooth as they can go."

"Bullshit." Luke shakes his head. "I overheard a conversation between Camille and Harry. Harry was shouting at her to keep her boy with her because it was getting out of hand. He is jealous as fuck."

"He really doesn't act like it." Louis huffs. "And you know what? I also don't care anymore. I'm going to stop flirting with Aiden, it's not worth it. I don't care if I got sent home."

"You're just upset, you really don't mean what you just said."

"I'm wasting my time here, hanging around with someone I don't even want to spend time with. Aiden has tried to kiss me daily, Luke. I can't believe he is still so stupid to believe that I actually might like him. He's almost as stupid as I am, believing I have a shot with Harry.

Before Luke can make a sarcastic comment back, Sarah screams through the villa.

"I GOT A TEXT!"

"For fuck's sake." Louis sighs. "Luke, be a good sport and push me to the side? I don't want to get wet."