Episode 32: Giving up on you

Here you go! Love you all, drop the comments xoxo

Not one word throughout the whole morning. Harry has only talked to Taylor, which is something that annoys Louis as well because the bitch has broken his best friend's heart. It's not a good day. Louis hates the atmosphere in the villa, his situation with Harry, how he feels, everything. Louis hates everything.

"I got a text!" Niall says and it takes a few seconds for everybody to gather around the Irish lad.

Dear Niall

It's time to get closer to some of your fellow islanders. Choose two people for a date: One in the afternoon and one in the evening. Have fun!

"I would like to spend my evening with Danielle." Niall says without a doubt. "If you're up for it, of course?" Niall looks at the brunette and she smiles and nods.

"I'd love to go on a date with you." Louis notices the sour look on Taylor's face, the nerve she has.

"And the afternoon... Harry?"

Harry looks up confusedly and so does Louis. He is ready to kill Niall right then and there.

"Yeah, I mean if you want to I guess." He shrugs.

Louis is about to throw a fit.

"Alright, let's get ready then." Niall says.

"I'll come with you!" Louis yells immediately.

"No it's alright, Lou. I'll talk to you tonight."

And already half an hour later Niall is gone with Harry. It drives Louis crazy, literally crazy.

"You need to chill." Eleanor says as she's eating a bowl of strawberries.

"How the fuck can I chill when my best friend is on a date with the guy I like? I don't get it. He doesn't even like guys. I don't even understand what the fuck he is doing here. Guy is as straight as a ruler."

"So he's straight? Are you seriously reacting the way you are now because your straight friend is on a 'date' with a guy you like? Do you even hear yourself, Louis?" Luke shakes his head and laughs. "It's obviously to help you out."

"I don't need help."

"You do need help. Let me tell you something."

"Oh hell no! You are not giving advice!" Eleanor comes in between. "The last time you gave advice everything went to shit."

"That was not my fault!"

"The plan is actually waterproof." Eleanor imitates Luke's voice. "Jealousy is never the solution, Luke for fuck's sake. If I had known that-"

"You can't always know everything." Luke snaps. "Jesus, you're so annoying."

"Do you think they will notice if we just leave?" Danielle whispers in Louis' ear.

"Nope, our lovebirds are too busy fighting. Want me to help you to get ready for your date with Niall?"

"Yes please."

By the time Danielle is ready to leave for her date, Harry arrives back. Louis is dying to just run up to him and question him about everything. He can't now. He has promised Harry space.

Taylor walks up to him, ready to fire her questions but Harry ignores her, just walks inside straight to the sleeping room.

"Go after him." Danielle says. "Both of you have played enough hide and seek."

"But I promised him space..." Louis sighs.

"Promises are made to be broken. Now, go get him Lou. I'm tired of seeing the two of you pining over each other."

"Alright, yeah. Have fun with Niall, okay? If he says or does something wrong then-"

"Don't worry about me." Danielle interrupts. "I'll be fine with Niall, okay? He's your friend so I trust that he's a good lad."

"He is." Louis agrees. "Okay, wish me luck?"

Danielle kisses Louis' cheek and pulls him in a hug.

"I know the two of you will be fine. Don't worry about it. Just for once be honest, both with yourself and with Harry. Then everything will be alright."

Louis takes all his courage and enters the sleeping room. He quickly notices Harry lying down in their bed, hugging his pillow.

"Haz..." Louis says carefully.

"Please go away, Louis."

"I just want to talk to you. What's wrong?" Louis carefully takes some steps towards the younger boy. Harry refuses to show his face but Louis can hear that he is crying.

"Go away."

"I'm not." Louis says. "I'm done going away all the time."

"Why couldn't you be fucking honest with me?" And Louis takes a step back when Harry looks up, eyes red and swollen. "How do I know what the fuck to believe what's coming out of your mouth?"

"Harry..."

"No, let me speak! Niall has made me feel like I'm the stupidest person on this planet for not noticing how you feel about me. He has given me the 'protective don't hurt my friend talk' while I didn't even fucking know for real that you liked me."

"You have seen it in the video, H..."

"Have you ever told me that you liked me?"

Louis wants to say something but Harry keeps talking.

"Because the only thing I remember you telling me is that you don't believe in love, that you don't do relationships and that you're only here for a fun holiday."

"And I was!" Louis exhales. "I never planned on falling in love here but it's not like it was my choice to fall in love with you, Harry!"

"Fall in love?" Harry repeats. "Are you really telling me now that you are in love with me? Louis for fuck's sake!"

"Is it so bad that I'm in love with you?" Louis sounds both hurt and angry. "I know I'm not perfect and the easiest person to be around but-"

"Shut up!" Harry yells. "You're so- I have liked you from day one when you were laughing in my face because I fell. I tried to get closer to you. I came up with the plan to stick together and make out because I wanted you to fall in love with me!"

"Then what's the fucking problem here?" Louis yells back.

"The problem is that I already had given up on you, Louis!" Harry sobs. "When someone says time after time how they don't want a relationship, you get the hint. Everybody in Casa Amor kept telling me how they saw you flirting with Aiden throughout the whole show and how it was you initiating the make out with Eleanor. It also made fucking sense because, maybe at one point it felt like you cared about me, but you'd always end up saying or doing something that made me realise that you weren't here for love!"

"You kept calling me your friend, Harry! I tried to come clean to you on several occasions and every single time you did or said something that made me feel like I didn't have a shot at all. You kept rubbing in my face how you were looking for your soulmate!"

"Because I thought I would scare you away if you knew how I felt, mister 'I don't do love'."

"You can try and blame it all on me but you know you're also guilty!"

"I don't care." Harry shrugs. "Because this- It's just proof that even if we would have told each other, we'd never work anyway. We fight all the fucking time."

"You have given up on me already, Harry. You just told me " Louis says. "If I'm that easy for you to give up on, I'm glad too I never told you because we would have indeed never worked."