Episode 56: Breaks and the end of them

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I'm still alive! My move to Morocco didn't get through so that was a bummer, and I'm going to work in Athens for two months this summer, so I've been pretty busy.

I hope you still want to comment? It would be amazing!

I love you all xx

Louis can feel eyes burning on him, more specifically on his hand that's resting in Harry's, when they arrive back at the villa. Immediately all the cameras point at Louis and Harry when Laura speaks.

"Glad to see that the two of you want to join us again."

"I'm so sorry." Louis apologises. "It just all got a bit much..."

"Lucky for you there's a break going on right now for another ten minutes." And it's only then that Louis notices that Lewis Capaldi is singing on stage and Ed is crying with some people, his family Louis assumes.

"What happened while we were gone? It was only like?"

"Half an hour." Laura interrupts Harry.

"And in those 30 minutes Camille got exposed during the lie detector game, the people at home had to vote, and now Camille and Ed are out." Eleanor explains.

"How the fuck are we still in? We weren't even together!" Louis exclaims. "This show is nonsense."

"But it's called 'Love Island' and you two idiots are in love, which Camille was clearly not." Luke smirks "It's just us four now, guys."

"Louis!" Louis turns around a smile appears on his face when he sees the person.

"Aiden!" Louis lets go of Harry's hand and he gets pulled into a hug. Next to him is a gorgeous girl and Aiden immediately introduces the two of them.

"Nice to meet you, Lara." Louis says politely.

"Likewise. Not going to lie, you made my first kiss with Aiden a billion times more exciting you know, seeing that you told the whole world he is a horrible kisser."

Louis blushes and looks at his feet.

"Sometimes it's easy to forget that you are recorded every single second of the day." Louis laughs. "But hey, I think a kiss depends as well on how much you care about that person in a romantic way."

"Harry must be an amazing kisser to you then."

Louis turns around and he looks at the curly haired boy, laughing with something that Niall has said, arms swung around Mitch and Sara and Danielle who rolls her eyes but laughs anyway. When the girl notices her best friend watching Harry, she winks at him and mixes herself again in the conversation.

"He's amazing." Louis breathes out. "But I'm a bit messy, aren't I?"

"Lara and I watched the whole show together." Aiden says "Honestly it's hilarious to see myself being so blind when it comes to you, thinking I actually got a chance. It has always been Harry. You're not messy, Louis. You are in love. Love is messy, you aren't."

"You're so hot when you get all philosophic." Lara kisses Aiden's cheek. Then she turns to Louis again.

"I got your reaction, about the whole Paris and job thing. I was on your side." Lara says. "One hundred percent team Louis, but then Aiden told me something and it totally made sense to me."

"Surprise me." Louis smirks.

"Love and fear is a heartbreaking mix. Both you and Harry are scared about the same thing, but in a different way and that's losing each other. But that fear, Lou, that fear will drift you guys apart. I saw Harry chasing you earlier and I just really hope that you guys are fine again."

"We're not fine, but we're better." Louis explains. "I truly love him with every single bone in my body and I don't want to lose him, but I'm very hurt and I know he is as well."

"He's staring at us." Lara notices. "Looks jealous.

"I'm literally here with my girlfriend." Aiden rolls his eyes. "God, Harry has always hated me. Call him over, Lou so the guy can finally stop being jealous."

"Haz?" Louis calls and he makes a sign for him to come over. Harry obliges and takes place next to Louis, giving Aiden a pointed look.

"Good to see you again, Harry. I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend." Louis can feel the boy next to him relax and Louis can't help but adore him even more every single second he talks.

"I'm Lara, no need to introduce your boyfriend to me, been talking for a while now." The girl winks and Louis blushes.

"My boyfr- I don't – I mean I want, but-"

Louis can see the doubt in Harry's eyes and he hates it, hates that he isn't sure what to say to people because Louis has been an insecure as that has pushed him away.

Louis takes Harry's hand in one, and with his other hand he caresses Harry's cheek before pressing their lips together.

"Boyfriend, if that's okay with you, H?" Louis whispers against his lips.

"More than okay."