Episode 10: Kissing challenge

Thank you for still reading and not giving up for me. The comments really made me happy so I decided to make time for you guys to write you all a chapter. I hope you enjoy it! I live for the comments xoxo

There you are!" Louis smiles when Harry comes back outside. "You have taken a shower for ages." Louis walks up to him and pulls him in a hug. "You smell nice."

"Well hello there." Harry laughs when the other boy clings to him. "I was speaking to Kendall inside, sorry. I didn't want to interrupt your chat with Aiden."

Louis doesn't notice the edge in Harry's voice. He lets go of the boy after pecking his lips because that's something they do now and Louis loves it. He is a sucker for physical contact and attention.

"The chat was alright, actually. I'm glad I got to have it. I told him that I was not planning on coupling up with him because I'm good now. I also lead him towards Camille and they are doing quite fine I see." Louis says pointing at the pair that's now together in the pool, laughing and messing around.

"That went quickly." Harry mumbles. "I can't believe how people can change so fast like – Yesterday Aiden was all over you and he even tried to get with you today and now he is all focused on someone else. That's just not how love works."

"You're cute." Louis laughs, shaking his head. "You are naïve, H. Nobody here is going to find love. This is a free holiday with attractive people."

"You're such a pessimist." Harry rolls his eyes. "If you don't try you are not going to find it."

"You're pouting." Louis says as he grabs Harry's chin and kisses his lips. "I don't like it when you pout." He whispers against his lips.

"You're always so negative about love." Harry whines. "And this is literally a show about finding love and you keep telling me it's impossible to find it here."

"I'm sorry." Louis apologises. "I shouldn't push my opinion on you. Your soulmate could enter that door any minute, you are right." And saying those words make Louis' stomach turn. What will he do when that actually happens? When Harry is going to break the agreement because his soulmate is here?

It shouldn't bother Louis that much but it does, a little bit.

"You're invited to my wedding then!" Harry grins. "My maid of honour!"

"I'm not- Harry you can't call me maid of honour!" Louis slaps Harry playfully.

"Wouldn't you come to my wedding in a dress if I asked you?" Harry looks at him with his big bambi eyes and Louis doesn't even know why they are having this discussion. It's not like Harry is going to find his partner for life here and it's not like Louis would actually be invited to the wedding when the time is there. Louis holds on to people – but people forget easily about Louis. They always do and he can't see why Harry would be an exception.

"I got a text!" Kendall comes from inside the villa, phone in her hand; Everybody immediately joins her and she starts reading the text.

Dear islanders

How to make this hot summer day even hotter? You will know soon!

Ps. Don't forget to balm your lips and eat a peppermint.

"It's a kissing challenge!" Camille shrieks. Louis can't help but pull Harry a bit closer to his side when he hears that. He's really not into that idea. There are some people here he'd rather not kiss...

This is literally why you came here, Tomlinson. Why are you acting like that now? This is the fun you've wanted.

An hour later the group is walking to the place where the challenge is held. Right before they get there, Harry stops Louis and presses his lips on Louis', hands gripping Louis' lips as his tongue begs for entrance to Louis' mouth. A small moan escapes Louis' mouth as Harry licks into his mouth, his hands tangled in his curls.

Harry is an amazing kisser, and that's an understatement. If they don't stop now, Louis is not sure how long it will take before he gets hard.

"Wow-" Louis breathes out as Harry pulls his lips of his own. "Didn't see that one coming, Curly." He laughs, putting a stray of hair behind Harry's ear.

"I really didn't want our first proper kiss to be during a challenge. Sorry, did I cross a line? I should have checked first whether it's okay for you, I'm sorry, I-"

Louis interrupts Harry by kissing him again, now that he can take the lead. It's short but strong and he softly bites Harry's lip, making the younger boy moan into his mouth.

"I have absolutely no problem with you kissing me like that, Haz." Louis' voice is hoarse, and he pecks Harry's lips again. "Glad you did. Now, come on. The others are probably there."

And Louis was right, There is a whiteboard, everybody's name written on it and a blindfold.

"So, one by one we get blindfolded, and we have to kiss everybody. Right after we have to give our top 3. Number 3 gets 5 points, number 2 10 and the winner 20. Now, Louis because you were slow as fuck you start. Here is the blindfold." Danielle grabs the piece of cloth and puts it around Louis' eyes while the others are in line.

Louis thought he would enjoy this challenge more than he does. Honestly, seeing it was the one thing that made him even a bit excited about his participation, but now that it's actually happening he can feel his stomach turning. He's really not in the mood to have all those mouths on his own, for sure not now he knows what Harry tastes like.

Louis' top 3 is third place for Aiden, second for Danielle and first -not even a surprise- Harry. Louis really loves Harry's kisses.

And when 5 people later it's Harry's turn, Louis doesn't feel hurt when he doesn't get first place, he really doesn't care one fuck that he getz second place right after Kendall.