Episode 25: Date Day

The last one for today, I need sleep now.

Although I still have quite some inspiration.

Enjoy reading! Drop them comments!

Louis hates Harry. He hates the way how he still tries to steal glances, how he looks so amazingly good, and how he is all the time with fucking Josh.

Harry has tried to speak to Louis, but Louis has blocked him off every single time. He is done now. Louis is never falling in love again and this time he means it.

Love is overrated anyway.

But those thoughts still don't take away the pain he is feeling in his chest, the emptiness of the bed, the lack of comforting kisses and hugs. He misses Harry, but friendship is really not an option, not during Louis' healing process of getting over him.

"Louis, can you please eat something?" Eleanor walks up to Louis, worried expression on her face.

"I'm not hungry."

"I know you aren't, but you really have to eat something."

"I'll come when they are gone." He says pointing at Josh and Harry.

"You should talk to him." Eleanor sighs. "You really should. Luke told me that Harry wasn't planning on bringing back Josh, but that Camille has been driving him crazy."

"Stan and Hannah did the exact same thing to me, Eleanor so that's bullshit. If Harry didn't want to be with him, he wouldn't. I don't care anyway. It's not like he has done something wrong, we were never even together, okay?"

"But you like him."

"And I really should have never told you and Danielle that when he was away. It brought bad luck."

"It's not too late, Louis."

"It is. I don't even want to anymore. He has found someone. I'm not going to beg someone to fall in love with me."

"At least come with me to the outside kitchen for food?" Eleanor gives him those begging eyes and Louis sighs and nods, standing up and follows her. He should indeed eat.

When they arrive Harry is laughing with something that Josh just said, but his smile vanishes immediately when he sees Louis.

"Lou..." he breathes out. "Finally I see you again. I have been wanting to talk to you for days."

"I'm just here to grab a bite with El." Louis' voice sounds cold, it gives even Eleanor the chills.

"After you have eaten?"

Louis wants to answer but then his phone vibrates.

" I got a text." He doesn't yell it, just says it as he takes his phone.

Louis, time to go on a date with a ghost from the past.

Enjoy your lunch date with Hannah, have a wine tasting with Stan and end the evening with a romantic dinner on the beach with Aiden. Choose one to stay at the end of the night.

"Oh my god!" Eleanor exclaims. "Louis- How are you feeling?"

"I'm not really in the mood to be honest." Louis sighs.

"Do you have to pick one to stay?" Harry bites his lip and looks at Louis. "And if you don't feel like it, then don't go."

"Oh Louis should definitely go." Danielle joins the conversation and gives Harry a dirty look. "He doesn't have to listen to you anymore. It will be fun, Lou. You deserve to have some fun. You're single."

Danielle has been overprotective over Louis. She has stayed the night with him in the outside bed the night that Harry came back with Josh. She had never expected to see Louis in this much pain, it hurt her own heart.

"You're right." Louis nods, ignoring Harry's stare. "Want to help me get ready?"

"I can help too if you want?" Harry suggests. "Then we can talk as well?"

"Josh, keep your dog with you." Danielle snaps, grabbing Louis' hand. "Let's go, Lou. We're getting you ready for a fun day."

Louis doesn't expect it to be fun with Hannah to be honest, but when he is having some tapas as lunch, he surprisingly enjoys himself a little bit.

"The food is amazing but I'm not going to lie, I feel uncomfortable, being with you here now." Louis says to the girl.

"I'm sorry for what I did last week. I shouldn't have forced myself on you like that. I just felt like we had some kind of chemistry but clearly not enough for you wanting to kiss me."

Louis and Hannah talk a bit more and he remembers why he actually liked the girl back in the villa. He is not sure yet though that she is the one he is going to pick.

Because during wine tasting with Stan Louis is having a laugh as well, might be the alcohol and the lack of food from the past few days, but Louis is almost pissing his pants from laughing.

For the last date he is the most nervous. He still remembers Aiden calling him an asshole before he left the island, and honestly Louis deserved that one.

"Hi." Louis says softly as he arrives on the beach. "How are you doing, Aiden?"

"Obviously better than you. So Harry has found someone else then? And you like him?"

"Have you watched the previous episodes?" Louis asks and Aiden nods.

"I was very hurt when I saw them." He confesses. "Like, really hurt. I feel used, Louis and the only reason I'm here now is because I wanted to tell you that. I could have still been on the show with Camille if it weren't for your stupid plan that you had with Luke."

"I know, and I'm sorry. That's why I want to offer you the spot to come back to the villa. You don't have to pick me to couple up, but I want to give you another chance for finding love. I have taken that away from you and I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry and I know now exactly how you felt."

"Thanks for the apologies, I was hoping to get them." Aiden smiles softly at Louis. "But, I have found someone in the outside now. I hope she will become my girlfriend soon. Her name is Lara. I appreciate your offer but I'd rather not come back to the villa. The only reason I'm here is to confront you and talk things out."

"I'm happy for you, mate." Louis smiles and pets Aiden's back. "You deserve someone that can give you their all."

"I know that I shouldn't be telling you things from the outside and what has been on tv but; I care about you and I know how in love you are with Harry. He has said some pretty amazing things about you. Don't give up on him, Louis."

"He has given up on me, hasn't he?" Louis plays with the food on his plate. "I don't have the strength anymore to fight. I honestly hope that I can go home now. I'm not going to offer the spot to Hannah or Stan, they don't deserve it so I'll go back by myself. When there's a coupling up everybody is going to stay with their partners and I'm going home. I'm actually totally fine with that scenario."

Aiden only nods and then takes his glass of wine.

"I wish you the best of luck, Louis. Cheers to you and finding the love you deserve."