Episode 20: The plan

A short but a very necessary one! 

Louis has had this situation several times, waking up alone after he has done something with someone, but this time it actually hurts. He is woken up by the sun, not by curls in his face like Louis would have expected.

He steps out of the bed and walks towards the pool bar. Everybody is sitting there already, Harry laughing as he has breakfast together with Sarah, Mitch and Luke.

"Good morning, Louis!" Luke is the first one to notice the boy. Louis walks up to them, small smile on his face.

"Morning."

"Hey, thanks for breakfast guys but I really need a shower." Harry stands up and Louis gives him a confusing look.

"H, you okay?"

"Yeah of course." Harry walks up to Louis and kisses his lips. "Thanks for yesterday night. It's exactly what I needed. You're the best friend I could wish for. I'll see you later, okay?"

Louis only nods and then joins Luke around the table, Sarah and Mitch leaving together with Harry.

"Congrats, mate!" Luke pets Louis' shoulder. "Harry told us about your night yesterday. You are totally getting it."

"Totally getting it?" Louis snaps. "I have embarrassed myself, that's what happened."

"What do you mean? Harry said that it was very hot."

"I don't want to be just 'hot', Luke. I want him to fall in love with me. He clearly doesn't give two single fucks about my feelings. You know what he just told me? That I'm a good friend that gave him exactly what he needed. I feel like I'm a bloody prostitute, Luke!"

"That's not what Harry means."

"I don't know what he means, I just know that he clearly doesn't like me like that."

"Louis, I wish you could see the two of you on tv like I have seen you the first two weeks."

"It must have been manipulation from the producers because you can't have seen things that I haven't lived."

"Harry was jealous when you kissed Aiden." Louis' head jumps up and looks at Luke.

"What do you mean?"

"Harry absolutely hates Aiden, he told Camille. He was going on about hating the fact that you just kissed him while the two of you were coupled up. I know I'm not supposed to tell you these kind of things but you really need to open your eyes. Harry is crazy about you."

"He was really clingy right after it happened..." Louis thinks out loud.

"Because he got really fucking jealous."

"Do you think that jealousy is the trigger to get him?"

Luke thinks, thinks about the stuff he has seen on tv before flying out. He has seen Harry's reaction on Aiden, on Eleanor and even though he doesn't get it, he answers.

"I absolutely think that jealousy triggers his feelings for you."

"I really like him, Luke." Louis sighs. "And I just want him to like me back."

"You know, the plan is actually waterproof." Luke explains. "Because- He clearly has a huge problem with Aiden and I know you are blind to this kind of stuff but Aiden really still likes you. So, what if you use Aiden to make Harry jealous? If it doesn't work, you still get to stay on the island because Aiden picks you over Camille in a heartbeat."

"Do you think so? The two of them seem quite happy and I don't know if I feel good using Aiden like that..." Louis confesses.

"Aiden is using Camille now as a ticket to stay here. That's how this game works. Flirt with Aiden and you'll see Harry's reaction on it. If Harry really doesn't like you back, then at least enjoy your time here with Aiden, who really likes you as well."

"I have tried to tell him, show him and all that stuff didn't work..." Louis sighs "This is my last chance and you're right, if it doesn't work then at least I won't be send home."

"Good luck, Louis. You're cool, I really wish you the best."

"Thanks, Luke for everything, also for not telling Harry that I like him."

"That's your thing to say mate. I'll see you."

Louis looks at Aiden, who is chilling around the swimming pool, and walks up to him. He really hopes this plan is going to work.