Episode 11: Bed conversations

I wrote this chapter for someone who recently lost someone. I think they know who they are! I hope this can cheer them up. Hold your head up high, you are strong! 

Drop your comments, opinions and everything. It makes me happy.

"You're sulking." Danielle points out when everybody is hanging around together at the firepit. Louis can't help but stare at Harry who is now chatting with Kendall. He thought that now he got rid of Camille, things would go smoother. Now he is all the time with her and it's not like it annoys Louis, he is just scared about his spot on the show. Harry seems like he is easily enchanted by someone. Anyone but Louis actually.

"I'm not." Louis huffs, playing with his fingers.

"You know that all of this could be easily fixed if you tell him that you like him, right? Instead of that friends with benefits thing you told me about. I think it's a bad idea."

"Nothing really happened. It's just been some kisses." Louis clarifies. "And you shouldn't have to worry about it. Also, I am not going to lie to Harry about liking him only to keep my spot on the show. That would be rude."

"You're an idiot." Danielle. "You're clearly affected by the challenge and Harry being with Kendall now."

"Of course I'm affected! He hurt my manly ego." Louis tries to joke about it but really it sounds pathetic.

"I think he likes you too."

"I don't like him and if he would have liked me then he'd tell me. Also, I don't do relationships."

"How many times have you told him that?" Danielle raises her eyebrow as she asks the question.

"Does it matter? I just told him honestly how I work."

"And then you wonder why he hasn't confessed his feelings to you yet."

Louis doesn't look at Danielle during their conversation, eyes focused on the curly lad not that far from him that's laughing with the brunette. When he turns around and notices that Louis looks at him, he gives him a soft smile and waves.

Instead of reacting Louis stands up and goes towards the sleeping room. Really, he is done for today and he just wants to sleep.

Honestly he feels like his grandmother, going to bed before 9 PM.

Louis goes to the showers first, strips himself from his clothes and lets the warm water slide over his body. How did he get himself into this situation? It's not that he likes Harry, definitely not. He just really hates the feeling that the younger boy gives him when his attention is towards someone else. Louis is at one side not used to sharing attention, and on the other side had to share already too much in his life.

Half an hour later he steps out, dries his hair because nothing is worse than sleeping with wet hair, and puts on a pair of clean boxers and an oversized shirt.

He is ready to go to his bed, fall down, close his eyes and never open them again – okay Louis likes to be dramatic- but that's not what the curly boy has planned who is sitting crossed leg on the bed, waiting for Louis.

"What are you doing here?" Louis questions. He carefully takes a piece of the blanket, which is hard because Harry is sitting on top of it, and lies down underneath.

"I'm worried about you. You haven't spoken to me since the challenge earlier today. Have I done something wrong? Didn't you want the kiss before at all? Did I go too far?"

Harry looks innocent, almost childish as he pouts. Louis hates it that Harry's face ruins his plans to ignore him today and tomorrow.

"You didn't. I'm just tired." Louis lies and tries to put himself more under the blanket, pulling some from under Harry's ass.

"Are you angry because I put you second place?" Harry breathes out after a minute of silence.

"You couldn't know who you put at which spot, H. You were blindfolded, that was the whole aim of the game." Louis tries to sound relaxed, not wanting to show Harry that he is spot on.

"But I did know who you were." Harry says and Louis turns around. "You bit my lip, like you did earlier."

"Well, that's fine. Someone kisses better than me, it's not the end of the world. I don't care, H."

Harry hovers over Louis, elbows resting next to the older boy's body, lips almost touching Louis'.

"Can I kiss you now?" his voice is low and soft and it makes Louis' body tingle. What he doesn't expect though is that his own mouth betrays him like this.

"Why don't you go ask Kendall?"

"Ha, I knew it!" Harry jumps up and crosses his arms. "You are bothered because of the challenge. Look, Lou I can explain."

"Don't explain, Harry and just let me sleep please." Louis sighs, closing his eyes.

"I knew who you were, but also who Kendall was. I was having a chat with her earlier today and she cried because she felt so unwanted and unattractive. I thought that – If I let her win then maybe she would feel better about herself? She was really upset about Aiden going after you and then later after Camille. I felt bad for her. No one should feel like they are unwanted."

"That's really sweet of you, H but also you are giving her false hope." Louis says. "You're always around her, and – wait how did you know who Kendall was? Have you guys kissed before?" Louis can't stop the jealousy burning in his body.

"She's the only one with a tongue piercing, Lou."

Okay, that makes sense.

"If she's your soulmate..." Louis' voice is soft. If Harry wants to go and try things with Kendall really he should do it now so Louis can still look for his own options.

"She's not!" Harry protests. "And honestly, I promise, you were definitely the best kisser out there. I'm sorry, I should have shared my intentions with you. I- I really don't like it when you ignore me, Louis."

"Come here. Louis pets next to him on the bed and Harry stands up, taking place under the blanket as well. Louis cups his chin and softly kisses Harry's lips.

"Felt a bit embarrassed and you bruised my ego." Louis confesses. "Not going to lie, it stung."

"And I'm sorry." Harry apologises. "Also, you should know that I won't kiss anyone else as long as our arrangement goes on. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Good." Louis nods and kisses Harry again. "Me neither. Only your soulmate can take you away from me." Louis puts his arms around Harry and Harry snuggles closer into the older boy.

"Yeah, same goes for your soulmate." Harry answers.

"I don't have one, Harry." Louis sighs. "I'm just a bee going from flower to flower."

"Maybe one day you will find a flower where you want to stay?" Harry takes Louis' hand and plays with his fingers.

"I doubt it."