Episode 14: Hot tub

love u guys xoxo

Louis is not going to lie: Things could have gone a lot worse than they have.

Is he pissed about Harry being coupled up with Kendall? Sure. But Eleanor is a gorgeous girl and she was waiting for him in the hot tub, all ready for Louis for Louis to join, two flutes of champagne in her hands.

Louis and Harry promised each other not to kiss other people as long as they are coupled up. Well, they are not anymore. Harry hasn't stopped Kendall so why should Louis still follow the rules then? Their arrangement is clearly over. Maybe it's even for the better. Louis was getting way too attached to the curly boy anyway and it wouldn't have worked out. The one thing that Harry looks for desperately is also the one thing Louis will never be able to give anymore: love.

He should also have seen this coming form the moment Harry picked Kendall during the kissing challenge. Harry was just being nice and afraid to tell Louis the truth. He clearly wasn't bothered that he got picked by Kendall.

"Louis?" The girl smiles and hands him a glass. "I'm Eleanor, nice to meet you. I'm going to be honest, I didn't expect you to be coming out single out of the coupling up."

"Nice to meet you." Louis gives her a warm smile. "Can I join you?"

"Of course you can, love." She puts a stray of hair behind her ear and gives Louis a warm smile. He likes her.

"So what about not expecting me here then?" he immediately asks because that's how Louis is: straight forward.

"Been watching the show obviously before I flew out here. I was sure you'd be with Harry right now. My bet was on Kendall."

And right, Louis totally forgot about the fact that from now on the new people in the house know exactly what's going on between everybody because they were able to follow the show at home first. It's not really fair when you ask Louis, but he doesn't complain. It might come in handy later.

"Well, Kendall is coupled up with Harry." Louis tries to smile, acts indifferently but it still stings. He feels like Harry threw them away, not just their agreement, but mainly their friendship. Louis would have been fine with him moving on to someone else, someone he really cares about. Harry is here for love so obviously Louis would encourage him but he shouldn't have lied to Louis only hours before. Harry gave him a false feeling of safety. Louis is lucky that he is now in the hot tub with Eleonor, because it could have been on the plane home too.

"Aren't you upset about it?"

It might have been the beers and the vodka from before, the flute of champagne he is having right now, or just the need to talk to someone that makes Louis spill all the beans about how he is actually feeling. He knows Eleanor now for 10 minutes but still he feels like she is trustable and he can talk to her. He also needs to talk to someone right now that has followed their situation, someone that's not biased like Dannielle who would just claim that Louis likes Harry because he doesn't.

"I am." Louis confesses. "And I know what you are going to say but no- I don't like Harry. I just feel betrayed because we had this deal."

Eleanor nods, so that's already aired. Oh how his mom is going to be proud of him – note the sarcasm.

"We've had this conversation about Kendall right after the kissing challenge and he reassured me that she means nothing to him. I'm hurt because he lied to me. I know it's stupid, it's not like we have been friends since birth, but it kind of felt like that? I mean – I trust him and I feel comfortable with him and I hate it that he doesn't feel the same about me."

"I get it." Eleanor nods. "But did Harry pick Kendall over you then?"

"No." Louis shakes his head. "Kendall picked him."

"Louis, then it wasn't his choice..." Eleanor gives him a soft smile and her hand is resting on his upper arm. "No need to be so dramatic. Next couple-up you go together again, everything solved!"

"It's not that easy." Louis sighs. "I mean – I clearly told Aiden that I wanted to be coupled up with Harry so he wouldn't think about picking me. Harry has spend the day with her, he could have told her the exact same thing. He knows that she is looking for someone, he could have predicted this, but he has done nothing to let her know that he wants to stay with me."

"You should talk to him." Eleanor says before taking a sip. "Because the two of you are like the closest of everybody in the villa."

"Who are you coming for then? Clearly not me."

"You're hot, Louis. I would totally make out with you." Eleanor smirks and yup, Louis' ego needed that. "But, just like Harry, I'm here to find love and you have been very clear that's not your intention. So as attracted as I am to you, I'm not going to settle for a hook up with a guy that is now moping over someone else."

"I'm not moping!" Louis puts his hand on his chest.

"You are. Honestly, nobody is going to be better than Harry in your eyes. That has been clear from the start. Everybody on the outside is rooting for the two of you, hoping that soon you will see what everybody sees."

"And that is?" Louis raises his eyebrow, arms crossed over his chest.

"That you do like Harry and you are his soulmate."

And hell no, that's not what people can think. It's like an alarm going off in Louis' head, black in front of his eyes, he has to do something. This is not something that can be thought because it's not true at all. Louis isn't open to love, isn't vulnerable, doesn't just put his heart out there, he really doesn't.

"I'm sorry, the only thing I heard from everything you have said so for is that you find me attractive and want to make out."

And that makes Eleanor laugh and shake her head. "You're exactly in real life as you are on screen."

"Is that a good thing?" Louis scoots closer to her, hand resting on her jaw and staring into her eyes. They are not the shade of green he is used to, also her lips are not as plumb as the pair he has kissed several times now, but she is pretty and the fact that Eleanor is biting her lip right now only proves that she wants this.

"I guess it is..." Eleanor breathes out. That's Louis' sign, his sign to just go for it. He leans in, pressing his lips on Eleanor's.

That will show the whole fucking UK that he doesn't like Harry Styles.

And even if he would, it's not like Harry Styles likes him...