Episode 33: How well do you know your partner?

Very late because I have been out all day and evening, but it's a longer one! Enjoy and don't forget to comment.

"I don't think what happened yesterday will be fixable." Louis says during breakfast. "I messed up, he hurt me again, we're fighting again. It's like we can't get out that stupid circle."

"You are both too in love with each other to think rationally." Luke says as he takes a bite of his croissant. "Like- both of you are so open and helpful towards everybody and the second that it's about yourself, you're blind as fuck and don't know how to communicate properly."

"I second that." Eleanor says and Danielle nods.

"So, how was your date with Niall yesterday?" Louis asks, changing the subject when he sees Harry coming towards the kitchen. "The two of you got back pretty late. Didn't even have the chance to have a chat with you before going to sleep."

"It was really nice." Danielle starts to blush. "It was nice to feel special again after being treated like shit by Taylor."

"I'm glad you had fun, babes. You totally deserve it." Eleanor pulls Danielle in a hug.

"Good morning, people!" Niall enters the kitchen as well, eyes still small. He must have been awake for a few minutes only. "Louis, do you want to go for a chat?"

"Sure." Louis nods and stands up. He goes to one of the sunbeds together with Niall.

"What's up, Nialler? How was your day yesterday?" Louis asks, trying to sound casual. He totally doesn't feel that way. Niall has spent his day with Harry. Harry that has broken his heart, Harry that has given up on him.

"I had a good chat with Harry." He says. "Just wanted to check how he is in real life, seeing if he is good enough for you. He is."

"He has given up on me." Louis says. "So it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"I call bullshit." Niall says. "He was nervous as fuck to be around me because he wanted to give me a good impression because I'm your best friend."

"He told me yesterday. It was pretty clear."

"The two of you are so dramatic, Louis and for what? You could have been together already for like almost a month." Niall rolls his eyes. "Stop being stubborn, both of you."

"Niall, I'm not going to fight for a lost cause. When someone tells you that they have given up on you, then-"

"Then you fight for them because that's clearly what he wants, Louis. He wants to feel that you are in love with him."

"I have done my best to show him!" Louis exclaims.

"I know you did, Lou. In your eyes you really showed him love, but you never told him about your feelings and that's what so important to him."

"How was your date with Danielle?" Louis decides to change the subject because he is about to cry. "She looked happy."

"I wanted to talk to you about that too, Lou. I actually, I like her. I mean- I don't know her enough to be in love or something but we really clicked and on television she looked like a very nice person as well."

"Niall, she has been hurt..." Louis' voice sounds dangerous. "I swear to god if you put me in a position where I have to choose between the two of you..."

"I won't." Niall says immediately. "And I also don't have any expectations from her. I just want to ask her to couple up and maybe hang out together more?"

"Mmm..." is Louis' only response. "If you're not serious about her I will have to kill you. She's like my sister."

"Because you don't have enough of them." Niall laughs.